• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I sell the items I have accumulated?

naekelsey

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2006
I have several items i need to sell, discontinued and items that are still selling now. I can obviously sell the discontinued ones of here just need ideas of how to sell the other items. I have 4 pages of items and don't need the inventory with me moving and getting a divorce. Please, any ideas will help. (and I have already placed the items outside my house. Lots sold, however have lots more to go) Thanks in advance...

cookie325

Apr 27, 2009
You can make a list of your current items and post that you have a list (don't post the actual list of current items) and ask people to PM or email you for the list. Then email it to them at their personal email addy and they can buy it that way. You can post the retired items here though.

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
You can list the discontinued products with prices here and have people email or PM you here and then send them a list of the current items with prices. You can also list the items on the Yahoo board 'let's make a deal' which can be found by Googling it and is for PC consultants only. You could also send an email out and offer a 'white sale', 'moving sale', or 'excess inventory' sale.

Hope some of these ideas help. Good luck!

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
Ha, Nicole and I were posting at the same time :)

cookie325

Apr 27, 2009
Great minds think alike, huh Jodi?! :D

naekelsey

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2006
Thanks everyone...I just posted the discontinued items. If anyone wants a whole list, just let me know....

Jules711

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 21, 2007
Email all customers. Have an open house whether at your home or somewhere like the local coffee shop. People love cash n carry and they don't really care if it's used. Selling here is great, but building a bigger customer base would be nice.

Good luck!

annew

Nov 1, 2005
Have an open house & sell them to your customers....

momoftwins

Veteran Member
Nov 9, 2005
naekelsey - I am in your same boat too! I will be doing the same thing - just not sure though if I sell things - that would then be considered marital income/property. Although I did have my PC business before we were married.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mturock
Replies
Views
CookieChick
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
Replies
Views