• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hope Your All Enjoying Your New Products...........

In summary, the person is disappointed because they did not earn any sell a thon points and are waiting for their order.
rennea
Gold Member
I'm so bummed sitting here feeling sorry for myself.:cry: Still no sell a thon !!! :cry: Called HO and it was shipped out on the 25th and it takes about 10 days to reach me. Hope everyone who earned sell a thon is enjoying there new stuff. This is the first time I have earned SAT and am so darn excited. Bummer:cry:

So So sorry~ I know the wait is agony....but oh, the thrill when you open up that box!:D

Don't feel too bad. I just opened the colander bowl set today, and I've had it since Friday. Everything is still in the box, though we've gone through most of it. I keep forgetting what is in there. I'm too busy trying to figure out what the deal is with my printer not working, closing my January shows, getting ready for February shows, and dealing with kids home from a snow day. And, I'm on here too much.:)

JAE said:
Don't feel too bad. I just opened the colander bowl set today, and I've had it since Friday. Everything is still in the box, though we've gone through most of it. I keep forgetting what is in there. I'm too busy trying to figure out what the deal is with my printer not working, closing my January shows, getting ready for February shows, and dealing with kids home from a snow day. And, I'm on here too much.:)

LOL - that sounds like my house (except for the printer)

My stuff is all packed back in the box, except for the small colander (used for pasta) the green knives, and the Dots Mugs and plates - I've been using those every day! I keep meaning to get out the rubs and use them....but I've been doing mostly rushed dinners this week, and haven't had a chance to work with a new recipe....

I got mine but am now waiting for my Sample Collapsable bowl order! I think this will be my fave this season, I hope it's a good nice as I think it will be!?? Anyone care to share their thoughts on it???

ChefBeckyD said:
So So sorry~ I know the wait is agony....but oh, the thrill when you open up that box!:D

I know but at this point I'm like a little kid having a fit:grumpy: I might have to take the day off work when it does come in:eek: :D

Mine is still in the box too...I always let my team open the box at the kickoff meeting! I only take out my paperwork from my Director's Box and then tape it shut. Thus, they get to open TWO boxes!!!:) :)

rennea said:
I know but at this point I'm like a little kid having a fit:grumpy: I might have to take the day off work when it does come in:eek: :D

Hey, aren't you the boss? Give yourself the day off!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
Hey, aren't you the boss? Give yourself the day off!:D

I am, but then I have to pay somebody to take over for me;)

IT CAME TODAY........IT CAME TODAY.........

I am so excited!! Can I get a yahoo:D

Related to Hope Your All Enjoying Your New Products...........

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Our return policy allows for returns within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please note that the product must be unused and in its original packaging for the return to be accepted.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products outside of a party?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products directly from our website or through our independent consultants. We also offer the option to host a virtual party to earn rewards and discounts on our products.

How do I care for my Pampered Chef products?

We recommend hand washing all of our products with warm, soapy water. For non-stick cookware, use only non-metal utensils to avoid scratching the surface. Many of our products are also dishwasher safe, but please check the product care instructions for specific details.

Do you offer a warranty for your products?

Yes, we offer a limited warranty for any defects in materials or workmanship for up to one year from the date of purchase. If you experience any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Are Pampered Chef products safe to use in the oven?

Most of our products are safe to use in the oven, but please refer to the product care instructions for specific temperature and time limitations. Always use caution when handling hot items from the oven and use oven mitts or heat-resistant gloves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • lt1jane
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
The Pickler