• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your PC Dollars: Top Recommendations for New Products

In summary, Krissy suggests purchasing a large round platter, a forged chef's knife, the Santoku knife, a pie dish, and the Tool turn about and tote.
jamieannemiller
I just started selling PC in April. I have just earned 200 PC dollars and would like to know what you guys think would be wise to be my next purchase. I did earn some free products from my grand opening show, so I have a few more things than just the basic starter kit: triffle bowl, ice cream scooper, easy measure cup, scraper collection, handy scraper, the entire pink collection (including pins) & the citrus press. What are your thoughts on my next purchase?

That's a tough one, the new kit comes with such great products from every category,...I personally would purchase a tool turn about and tool turn about bag(supply order) to carry all your "gadgets" in...
Its hard to say what to purchase...I personally love the Salad Chopper...What products do you love and think you will personally use? I am sure everyone will say something different..I would say the rest of the catalog...lol!!
Congrats on your new biz and your 200 PC dollars. Have fun spending them on whatever you decide...sorry I wasn't much more help!!

Get the Salad Spinner (unless you earned it), Grill Pan and Press, 12" Skillet and Lid...did you know that you have a Kit Enhancement month (the 4th month as a consultant) where you can get products at 40% off?

get the cookbooks! people won't buy what they can't look through! I've sold a TON of them since I started carrying them around with me.

Large Grooved Cutting Board
Forged Chef's Knife
Honing Tool
12" Skillet and Lid
Grill Pan & Press
SA 3-Tier Stand with some bowls and squares
Microcookers
Easy Accent Decorator

I would definitely say the 12" skillet, All the Best cookbook, Easy Accent Decorator, large round platter, and a Forged Chef's Knife or Santoku knife. Oh and the fluted pan.

Plus with these you can make a skillet cake or a magic microwave cake, both of which are very easy and great at shows!

Sounding like a parrot here ~ Family skillet w/ Lid, Cookbooks, fluted pan, Lg. round platter w/ Round Woven tray, Santoku Knife and a Large QuickStir Pitcher....

On that note, I am on month 2 and already bought the largest Sample Package there was.. which I was really happy for all of the products in that. So, July is my kit upgrade month, what are the must-haves that I'm missing.. (I know I want the Trifle Bowl).. what else?

Also, what are the benefits/differences in getting the Sample order vs. Personal Inventory, etc.

Santoku knife
Knife honer
All The Best Cookbook
Smooth Edge Can Opener (use this at a show- have someone from the crowd open a can- and you WILL sell lots of these!)
Family Skillet and Lid
Large Grooved Cutting Board

Congratulations on earning your PC $$$!!

I am new too and adding to my collection as I earn more PC dollars (What a great company!) Anyway, here are some thoughts.. try to think about some of the recipe demos that you would like to do and get the tools for them. Also, make sure you have a great piece from each of the collections like the forged cutlery, the executive cookware, Simple Additions... That way if you want to focus on big comission sellers, you will have them to demo!

I would consider an additional piece of stoneware. I bought the pie dish in anticipation of highlighting it at my fall shows (pie baking season).

I've used it for quiche at a couple shows and have sold a few that way.

The pie plate is also great for hot dips. The fancy edge dresses it up a little, and it gives people another idea for using it. (Just a suggestion.)I also suggest tools to make the theme show recipes. Some of them are available on supply order, but many are not.

I would suggest using them to pay your National Conference registration, if you haven't already registered. For me personally, I believe this will be the single best investment I can make into my brand new business this year.

I totally agree with Krissy--get the Tool turn about and the tote--you WILL NOT regret having it and you'll be able to transport alot more things to your show easily. I have sold LOTS of TTA since I got the black one and started taking it to shows. I would look at the upcoming hostess and guest specials and buy the ones you like because it will help you book shows and remind you to talk about the specials at your shows. I would then go through and pick out recipes that you want to offer and get the tools you do not have & need for those specific recipes.

Remember that you can use your PC dollars for business supplies too. I'm holding on to some for later when I need to reorder catalogs, door prizes, order forms etc. But you are right, it is so awesome that we had the opportunity to earn those PC $$!!

I'm glad you posted this, I just got 200 pc in the mail & was wondering the same thing. Good suggestions

amy07 said:
Remember that you can use your PC dollars for business supplies too. I'm holding on to some for later when I need to reorder catalogs, door prizes, order forms etc. But you are right, it is so awesome that we had the opportunity to earn those PC $$!!

That is sooo smart to save some for supplies. This helps get your business up and running without a lot of out-of-pocket expenses.

I love the forged cutlery. If you can get some of that you'll be happy!

1. What is "Maximize Your PC Dollars"?

"Maximize Your PC Dollars" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to earn rewards and discounts on future purchases by hosting cooking parties and referring friends to shop with us.

2. How do I earn PC Dollars?

There are a few ways to earn PC Dollars. The first is by hosting a cooking party and reaching certain sales goals. You can also earn PC Dollars by referring friends to shop with us and by making purchases yourself.

3. Can I use my PC Dollars on any product?

Yes, you can use your PC Dollars towards any Pampered Chef product, including new products. However, PC Dollars cannot be used towards shipping or tax fees.

4. How long are PC Dollars valid for?

PC Dollars are valid for 60 days from the date they are earned. After 60 days, they will expire and cannot be used towards purchases.

5. Can I combine PC Dollars with other discounts or promotions?

No, PC Dollars cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. They can only be used on their own towards a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef