• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Pink Apron to Make May Shows "Pop"!

In summary, there is a variety of pink apron options available including solid pink, polka dot, and floral designs. Customized aprons with a name or logo are also offered. Bulk orders for teams and businesses are available by contacting customer service. The aprons come in different sizes and are machine washable, though air-drying is recommended. Discounts and promotions are offered for purchasing multiple aprons.
grgann
Hi folks!
My May is filling up nicely, but since I started selling last summer I did not get to earn the pink apron, and feel like it would really make my May shows "pop"! Does anyone have one they would sell me? I can't spend the $50 - $60 plus shipping they are going for on ebay, but am willing to pay a fair price....
Thanks for considering!

Did you find one yet? I have one of the very first all pink aprons that I would be willing to sell.

Hi there! I completely understand your desire to earn the pink apron and make your May shows stand out. Unfortunately, I don't have one to sell, but have you tried reaching out to other consultants in your area? They may be willing to lend or sell you their apron for a fair price. You could also try posting in Facebook groups for consultants or on other online selling platforms. I hope you're able to find one and achieve your May goals! Good luck!

Related to Looking for a Pink Apron to Make May Shows "Pop"!

What options do you have for pink aprons?

We have a variety of pink aprons available, including solid pink, polka dot, and floral designs. We also offer customized aprons with your name or logo.

Can I order a pink apron in bulk for my team?

Yes, we offer bulk orders for teams and businesses. Please contact our customer service for more information.

Do you have aprons in different sizes?

Yes, our aprons come in various sizes to accommodate different body types. Please refer to our size chart for more information.

Are the aprons machine washable?

Our aprons are made from high-quality materials that are safe for machine washing. However, we recommend air-drying to prevent any shrinking or damage.

Do you offer any discounts for buying multiple aprons?

Yes, we have bundle deals for purchasing multiple aprons at once. Keep an eye out for our promotions and discounts for even more savings!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Andrea Minier
  • Belinda Wood
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • kaseydee