• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taste the Pink Panty Drink: Recipes for May Shows!

In summary, the "Taste the Pink Panty Drink" is a refreshing cocktail made with vodka, cranberry juice, pink lemonade, and club soda. You can substitute ingredients to your liking, make it for a larger group by multiplying the recipe, and even make a non-alcoholic version. There are also many variations of the recipe, such as adding pineapple juice or flavored vodka. Get creative and enjoy this fun drink at your next event!
Chefstover2
Oh, get your mind out of the gutter! It's a drink! :D

I was listening to one of the workshops on my mp3 player and it mentioned the pink panty drink to make at May shows and I was wondering if anybody has ever heard or tasted this before. Is it good? The recipes I'm finding online uses the blender: pink lemonade concentrate, rye/whiskey, cool whip (or ice cream) and ice.

Does anyone here have a version that would be something we could do at shows?

Hi Kristen, I make them at parties. 12 oz frozen pink lemonade
1 can water
2 pink or light red fruity wine coolers
1 bottle or can beer
3 shots vodka (I use about 1/2 of the lemonade can!)Plunge all together in your Quick Stir Pitcher!Most parties need at least 2 batches, sometimes 3! It's delicious!!They taste soooo good!! Hope this helps

Is that Family Sized QS or 2 qt? I can't imagine the beer in all of that, but it must cut some of the sweetness.

I want to try this! What size QSP and what type of beer do you use?

Ok you all made me look real good on Saturday night at a party! I made the Slap yo' mama margaritas and the Pink Panties. They were a big hit!!! I brought along beer bread, the sauces and made up the dipping seasonings. Then I made the microwave cake, Strawberry Margarita cake...thank you Scott!!!

They were skeptical of all 3 recipes but were wow'd!!!!! You all ROCK!!!!:chef:

1. What is the "Taste the Pink Panty Drink" recipe?

The "Taste the Pink Panty Drink" recipe is a refreshing and fun cocktail that is perfect for May shows. It is made with vodka, cranberry juice, pink lemonade, and a splash of club soda.

2. Can I substitute any ingredients in the recipe?

Yes, you can definitely substitute ingredients to your liking. For example, you can use gin instead of vodka or add a different type of juice for a unique twist.

3. How do I make the "Taste the Pink Panty Drink" for a larger group?

To make the recipe for a larger group, simply multiply the ingredients by the number of servings needed. You can also mix all the ingredients in a large pitcher and serve it over ice.

4. Can I make a non-alcoholic version of the drink?

Absolutely! You can simply omit the vodka and add more cranberry juice and pink lemonade for a tasty mocktail version of the "Taste the Pink Panty Drink".

5. Are there any variations of the recipe?

Yes, there are many variations of the "Taste the Pink Panty Drink" recipe. Some popular ones include adding a splash of pineapple juice or using flavored vodka for added flavor. Get creative and make it your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Windy City Pampered Chef
Replies
Views
sharalam