• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a HWC Pink Apron in Good Condition? Let's Connect!

In summary, the Iso Pink Hwc Apron is a lightweight and durable apron made of a cotton and polyester blend. It is adjustable, machine washable, and has two spacious pockets on the front. The apron measures 28 inches in length, providing ample coverage for cooking.
Kathytnt
Anyone have a HWC Pink Apron that is in Good Condition that they are willing to sell - I can pay via Pay Pal

Thanks - I started my business to raise money for cancer research

Thanks and Happy holidays - Kathy

Pink HWC ApronI have one in good condition - I do not remember how much I paid for it, but how is $15 plus shipping? Or are you going to Leadership? We can meet up there if you want.

Noelle Williams
Sales Director
Alabama

I am sorry Noelle - I didn't get your message I didn't qualify for Leadership but I do live in the Dallas area (ouch). I was a Future for about one month but one consultant dropped out but the other qualififed WOHOO! If the apron is still available I would love to purchase it. I could meet you whlie your are in town if we can find a time.

I will be in Roanoke, TX as of 10:30 saturday morning - email me offline at [email protected] and maybe we can catch up with each other.

Noelle Williams
Sales Director
Alabama

Related to Looking for a HWC Pink Apron in Good Condition? Let's Connect!

1. What is the material of the Iso Pink Hwc Apron?

The Iso Pink Hwc Apron is made of a lightweight, durable cotton and polyester blend.

2. Is the apron adjustable?

Yes, the Iso Pink Hwc Apron features an adjustable neck strap and long waist ties to ensure a comfortable fit for all sizes.

3. Can the apron be machine washed?

Yes, the Iso Pink Hwc Apron is machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend using cold water and a gentle cycle for best results.

4. Does the apron have pockets?

Yes, the Iso Pink Hwc Apron has two spacious pockets on the front for holding utensils, recipe cards, or other cooking essentials.

5. What is the length of the apron?

The Iso Pink Hwc Apron measures approximately 28 inches in length, providing ample coverage to protect your clothing while cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJami83
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cammie_9
  • Belinda Wood
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • stfenyo