• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for HWC Pink Short Sleeve Shirts in Sz Med or Lg - Limited Availability

In summary, the HWC Pink Short Sleeve Shirts in size Medium or Large can be found on the Pampered Chef website under "Limited Availability" or through a local consultant. They are true to size and made of high-quality material. Exchanges and returns are possible within 30 days and restocking of sizes is not guaranteed.
noelskitchen
I'm looking to see if someone has any extra HWC Pink Short Sleeve shirts Sz med or large. I was hoping Merrill was going to sell some but I don't see any. Thanks.

Merrill will probably have short sleeve HWC items in the Spring. They have the long sleeve now because it's pretty chilly in most of the country. And all the current HWC items are co-branded with Making Strides. The stuff they have in the spring will be HWC only.

I have one...let me find it and I will take a picture of it for you to see if you like it.
Amy

Thanks. Appreciate it.

1. Where can I find the HWC Pink Short Sleeve Shirts in size Medium or Large?

The HWC Pink Short Sleeve Shirts in size Medium or Large are available on the Pampered Chef website under the "Limited Availability" section. You can also check with your local Pampered Chef consultant to see if they have any in stock.

2. Are the HWC Pink Short Sleeve Shirts true to size?

Yes, the HWC Pink Short Sleeve Shirts are true to size. We recommend referring to our size chart for accurate measurements before making a purchase.

3. Are the HWC Pink Short Sleeve Shirts made of high-quality material?

Yes, the HWC Pink Short Sleeve Shirts are made of high-quality material. They are made of a soft and durable cotton blend that is comfortable to wear.

4. Can I exchange or return the HWC Pink Short Sleeve Shirts if they don't fit?

Yes, we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and you can exchange or return the HWC Pink Short Sleeve Shirts within 30 days of purchase. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

5. Will more sizes be restocked for the HWC Pink Short Sleeve Shirts?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that more sizes will be restocked for the HWC Pink Short Sleeve Shirts. However, we recommend checking back periodically or signing up for our email newsletter to stay updated on any restocks or new releases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kara
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • RosieTrips
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
RosieTrips
  • ChefJami83