• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Asking Me About Outlet & Hwc Items for Her Show

In summary, Outlet & Hwc items are exclusive products that can only be purchased through a Host's show and are often discounted. They cannot be found in the regular Pampered Chef catalog. Discounts and rewards cannot be used on these items, but rewards can still be earned for future purchases. These items are limited in quantity and are final sale, but defects can be addressed by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have a catalog show host that just e-mailed me this:

For some reason the 'outlet' items and the cancer items are not available from your site but are on the PC site, is there a way we can fix that?

What's the best way to respond?

Just say "Those items aren't available for purchase through your show. They can still be purchased from me on my website, but your show won't get credit for those items purchased."

Or something similar. If they really want them, they need to know they are available on your website. But they also need to know the show/host wont get credit for them.

How's this:The outlet and pink products can only be purchased as an individual order. They can't be processed with a show or go towards your host rewards. Once people go in under your show, they are only shown the regular products. If anyone is interested in ordering the pink Help Whip Cancer products, or outlet items, they can do it through my website. They just have to click option #2 "Individual Order" and then they can see everything.I'm tempted to apologize for this, but I'm thinking maybe it's best to keep things positive.

Dont apologize, ever. It gives it a negetive appeal when it shouldn't.

Your explaination is perfect!

Hi there! Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I will look into this issue and see if there is a way for us to fix it. In the meantime, you can still order the outlet and cancer items through the main Pampered Chef website. Thank you for your understanding and please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with. Happy cooking!

1. What are Outlet & Hwc items?

Outlet & Hwc items refer to products that are exclusive to the Host's show and cannot be found in the regular Pampered Chef catalog. These items are often discounted and can only be purchased through the Host's show.

2. How can I purchase Outlet & Hwc items?

Outlet & Hwc items can only be purchased through a Host's show. If you are attending a show, you can place an order with the Host directly. If you are not attending a show but still want to purchase these items, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant to see if they can place the order for you.

3. Can I use discounts or rewards on Outlet & Hwc items?

Unfortunately, discounts and rewards cannot be used on Outlet & Hwc items as they are already discounted for the Host's show. However, you can still earn rewards for purchasing these items, which can be used on future purchases.

4. Are Outlet & Hwc items limited in quantity?

Yes, Outlet & Hwc items are often limited in quantity and are only available while supplies last. If you are interested in purchasing these items, it is best to place your order as soon as possible to ensure availability.

5. Can I return or exchange Outlet & Hwc items?

Outlet & Hwc items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. However, if there is a defect with the product, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Monica9498
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • KCPChef