• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Sample of Alterna - Skincare for Hair

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 32 Posted By: farside
Views: 2631 Replies: 16 Text
The Science of Skincare for Hair
Alterna creates groundbreaking formulas that set the industry standard for
the finest luxury haircare products in the world.More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
More...

Great response to Laura.What's up with someone jumping down yourGreat response to Laura.

What's up with someone jumping down your throat, though?

You are always the voice of reason. :)

Laura is only there to stir things up and to recruit for her other business. It is always so thinly veiled.

She has friends on the board that will jump at any comments that might not be from a friend.

I wanted to say "Why are you stirring things again? Need more recruits?" But I stopped myself. (Only putting this here because it's behind our apron.)

Okay... I've only been gone an hour so now I need to head over there and catch up!!!! :)

Okay...saw it and read it and she's making a HUGE attempt to plug her new biz and make PC look really really bad. Wonder if business is really all that good if she has to bash PC...? If it is soooooooooo good, why would she bother? And really, doesn't she know other directors she could have asked this question or really are the only PC people she knows only on CS?

finley1991 said:
Okay...saw it and read it and she's making a HUGE attempt to plug her new biz and make PC look really really bad.

Wonder if business is really all that good if she has to bash PC...? If it is soooooooooo good, why would she bother? And really, doesn't she know other directors she could have asked this question or really are the only PC people she knows only on CS?

Exactly my take on it. She said she's close to a promotion so I think she's looking for someone to put her over --- so wrong on so many levels IMO. There are so many newbies on there and people thinking of PC that she is hoping to snare. So sad.

Oh lovely, she's doing it again? I agree with you guys and her secret motivation for all of it. I've been gone since this morning (had a recruiting interview...she's gonna sign!!:)) and will have to go catch up while I eat lunch. Hopefully others will see right through her too.

Woo-hoo Becky!!!!!

Way to go Becky!

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who finds the "well, since you asked" posts to be inappropriate. Kudos to you, Beth.

legacypc46 said:
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who finds the "well, since you asked" posts to be inappropriate. Kudos to you, Beth.

Apparently there are lots of us who feel this way. Janetupnorth has pm'd me twice today about it too.

LOL I don't know why this is allowed - what happened to "no self promotion" - that's obviously her intent.

PS: Way to go Becky! - on the new recruit!

Thank you!! :D:D:D I'm so excited!!!

My sales may not be great this month (too bad---I'd love some more double points) but I've had a record month so far with recruiting. I've got a couple more seriously considering it....I'd flip out if they signed too!!!

As for our "Pot-stirer" over there, I do wish there was a way to enforce the "no self promotion" thing, but there's a way around that too. She can tell people to PM her, but then anyone who's curious about what the heck she's doing (and why she spends so much time on CS) would just PM her and hear that way. I guess then it wouldn't be so public. I guess the "friends" of hers don't see it the same way we do....that she's on there totally for selfish reasons.

If her bedding business were doing as well as she claims it to be, I can't imagine she'd have all this free time to be floating around CS, ya know?

dannyzmom said:
If her bedding business were doing as well as she claims it to be, I can't imagine she'd have all this free time to be floating around CS, ya know?

Good point, Carolyn! :)

dannyzmom said:
I've often wondered the same thing!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I have obviously missed something on CS and need to go check this out! I'll be back!

OY!!!!!!!!!!! the nerve of some people....

after NC last year, I had heard from several reliable sources, that Tom Marston had been asked to leave the company because he was activley recruting for the other company on the conference buses.....I thought I could clarify this by asking those that know him on CS and got my head chopped OFF by the very person that posted the thread on there now! I don't know what they did to get "fired" but you know it could not have been good for PC to go to that extreme. I avoid any post that she is in....the ignore list is a beautiful thing!

chefmeg said:
OY!!!!!!!!!!! the nerve of some people....

after NC last year, I had heard from several reliable sources, that Tom Marston had been asked to leave the company because he was activley recruting for the other company on the conference buses.....I thought I could clarify this by asking those that know him on CS and got my head chopped OFF by the very person that posted the thread on there now! I don't know what they did to get "fired" but you know it could not have been good for PC to go to that extreme. I avoid any post that she is in....the ignore list is a beautiful thing!
She was fired for the same reason. For one, she went on CS and actively (well, with a thin veil) recruited to her new company saying things like "I can't tell you but if you pm me I'll be glad to share". I among others called her on it and she was very nasty. Not a nice person. I will not put her on ignore because I want to know what she's trying now - I can't help myself.

Personally, I don't understand why she is still allowed to post at all. EVERY time she posts it's for self promotion which I thought was against the policy of the forum.

...I know, that's an opinion and her posts can be interpreted otherwise but for petes sake - you don't even have to read between the lines!

OK...so here's my thought for someone who didn't know the whole story!

When I first read Beth's post I thought it was harsh...don't lynch me!!:sick:

Then I of course, like you guys said, PM her to find out the details on why she had been fired. She of course did not tell me that she was recruiting for the other company...she just said because of the "high profile" people involved that the PC had fired them. I thought that was kinda fishy:bugeye:.

But I just wanted to let you guys know how I saw Beth's post prior to coming on here. So, many may have read the post the same way.;)

And, yes I can see why she posts now and how she catches your attention so you want to PM her about what is going on! I am a sucker!!

fruit76loop said:
OK...so here's my thought for someone who didn't know the whole story!

When I first read Beth's post I thought it was harsh...don't lynch me!!:sick:

Then I of course, like you guys said, PM her to find out the details on why she had been fired. She of course did not tell me that she was recruiting for the other company...she just said because of the "high profile" people involved that the PC had fired them. I thought that was kinda fishy:bugeye:.

But I just wanted to let you guys know how I saw Beth's post prior to coming on here. So, many may have read the post the same way.;)

And, yes I can see why she posts now and how she catches your attention so you want to PM her about what is going on! I am a sucker!!

Don't feel you're a sucker...I think it's natural to be curious especially when she's kinda cryptic about stuff. Plus, most of this had probably occurred when you weren't on CS that much. It was BIG drama shortly after conference last summer. I always thought she was nice and sweet, but now seeing the ulterior motives, I think that's been the game all along. She obviously WAS successful with PC and probably with her new company. It's great she's excited and enthusiastic about it, but now I'm totally seeing through that and what makes me mad is that she acts all sweet and innocent, but she knows exactly what she's doing.

Oh well, I really don't even care because I choose to work my business and get the most out of it.....but it's the "two-faced-ness" that irks me. Ok, so that's my two cents. :blushing:

Oh and who knows if she can see this, if so OH WELL. Since she was technically a director, she can probably get on here if she joined before she was terminated. If she's lurking on here, hope she's having fun.:approve:

if she is lurking on here, then she needs to go away! I am truly avoiding CS due to people just like her and I enjoy being able to come here to DCS and know that the "voice of reason" reigns with you all!

BTW-Becky, could you pm or email me the SW fajitas with the chicken in the DCB??? I know it is on CS, but I don't wanna go over there to look for it or I'll get caught up in the crap!

One of the consultants on CS forwarded to me a copy of an e-mail the person in question sent to her about her new business. I thought that was wrong and forwarded it to HO. That was even before I joined CS myself in August. I don't know what you are talking about this time around but I have seen some of her posts since then and she is truely transparent.

The first time I saw her posting last summer I thought it all looked a little fishy. I'm glad I thought to PM Beth instead of her to see what her story was. Every time her PM box fills up it just empowers her to keep popping in. It does irk me every time I see her name pop up again. What a pest...and I don't care if she can see our comments.

I didn't even know her or about her at the time but that letter was to recruit this consultant. She made PC look bad by making comparisons to her DS Co. Just very tacky. I got a thank you from HO for sending the letter. The consultant is still with us and building a team, I also did a little comparing with her and she realized PC is a MUCH better fit for her.

PamperedPosey said:
The first time I saw her posting last summer I thought it all looked a little fishy. I'm glad I thought to PM Beth instead of her to see what her story was. Every time her PM box fills up it just empowers her to keep popping in. It does irk me every time I see her name pop up again. What a pest...and I don't care if she can see our comments.

Exactly how I feel. I wish there was a way to warn the newbies without creating even more drama. Anyone who wasn't there last summer has no clue and I can see how I sound harsh to those that don't know the history and to her friends. I would have sounded b**chy if I had said what I really wanted to though!

bethcooks4u said:
Exactly how I feel. I wish there was a way to warn the newbies without creating even more drama. Anyone who wasn't there last summer has no clue and I can see how I sound harsh to those that don't know the history and to her friends. I would have sounded b**chy if I had said what I really wanted to though!

Too funny Beth! I guess Harsh is better than B**chy!!!:)

She was terminated before Director CS was created so she shouldn't be able to be on here.

And I thought Tom was terminated because he was working for another direct sales company and that's a no-no as a Director with PC. Is that correct?

Debi said:
She was terminated before Director CS was created so she shouldn't be able to be on here.

And I thought Tom was terminated because he was working for another direct sales company and that's a no-no as a Director with PC. Is that correct?

Tom was terminated because he was soliciting for the new company while at Conference. I believe he was going to give up directorship (which he had no choice to by our agreement) but since he was trying to recruit at a PC event he wasn't even allowed to stay as a consultant.

She did the same thing, basically.

bethcooks4u said:
Tom was terminated because he was soliciting for the new company while at Conference. I believe he was going to give up directorship (which he had no choice to by our agreement) but since he was trying to recruit at a PC event he wasn't even allowed to stay as a consultant.

She did the same thing, basically.

Oh, OK. You know, that just amazes me. With Tom, not Laura. Laura was a new Director but Tom has accomplished some things with the company and his name was known. The fact that he jeopardized that just dumbfounds me.

I'm sure we have all thought about it, but has anyone brought this to Gregs attention? She is really breaking the No Self Promoting rule. It might even be against the PC rules still. I'm out of town, so I can't look it up. But I would imagine that as a director it is against the rules to recruit PC consultants even after you quit (or get fired). Most companies do have something along these lines.

Not to mention that she is dragging down a greta resorce for new consultants

ShanaSmith said:
I'm sure we have all thought about it, but has anyone brought this to Gregs attention? She is really breaking the No Self Promoting rule. It might even be against the PC rules still. I'm out of town, so I can't look it up. But I would imagine that as a director it is against the rules to recruit PC consultants even after you quit (or get fired). Most companies do have something along these lines.

Not to mention that she is dragging down a greta resorce for new consultants

I have contacted them about her in the past but she's still there so I obviously have no weight in the matter. They have told me it's a grey area.

Please, Deb or Greg, correct me if I am stating your response wrong.

I am really not sure what Greg or Deb could do since she isn't outright soliciting on the threads-she is doing it behind the scenes via pm's and email. Maybe that isn't enough to get her off of CS, but I am sure hoping it is! There are several people over there that I would like to see promote just so they can come to the "sane side" with us!
Not sure what that says that we are the "sane side"......:D

Ok, so I really didn't know anything that was going on as I really didn't keep up with CS last summer...wow is all I have to say. Why would you jeopardize something that you have worked so hard for to sell $300 comforters. (I've been to a show...spent $30 on a beach towel b/c I felt like I should buy something and that was one of the cheapest things in their catalog.) I'm just glad to have this site. Everyone on here is nice and not manipulative...it's a great place to be :)

Even if they blocked her account somehow who's to say she won't just get another account for $5? It would be hard to ban her all together. She's seems sneaky enough to keep lurking anyway.

chefmeg said:
I am really not sure what Greg or Deb could do since she isn't outright soliciting on the threads-she is doing it behind the scenes via pm's and email. Maybe that isn't enough to get her off of CS, but I am sure hoping it is! There are several people over there that I would like to see promote just so they can come to the "sane side" with us!
Not sure what that says that we are the "sane side"......:D

I understand what you are saying but I see it that she IS outright sloiciting. Her sig line talks about what she earned/did as a PC consultant, she constantly refers to her new line, comments about PC... These things beg those that don't know her to ask the question. Yes she does that behind the scenes but it's obviously what she's about.

I agree too that she could just sign up with a different user name and troll the site looking for people who are thinking about PC or seem unhappy and then PM them with "PC is a great company" - a little advice and then info about her new company...

TROLL.......love the visual on that one Beth! I certainly feel like you do about her solicitation, but I was trying to look at it from Greg or Deb's point of view.

just really had a good laugh at the whole idea of a TROLL!

chefmeg said:
TROLL.......love the visual on that one Beth! I certainly feel like you do about her solicitation, but I was trying to look at it from Greg or Deb's point of view.

just really had a good laugh at the whole idea of a TROLL!

And isn't that what they call people who lurk on forums and places like that online?? Then they pop in and stir things up. I think I've heard that term "troll" before and it's a perfect description in this situation.:devil:

yep! that's what they call them! I also remember that being a derogatory term for chicks that were man hunting at bars frequently!

I had no idea that I was using the perfect word!:bugeye: :cool:

We learn something new every day!

I can't find the thread over there--where is it?

Nanisu said:
I can't find the thread over there--where is it?

it's called: Director Benefit kit

Related to Free Sample of Alterna - Skincare for Hair

1. What is Alterna's approach to skincare for hair?

Alterna prides itself on being a pioneer in the science of skincare for hair. This means that our products are created with the same level of care and precision as high-end skincare products, using advanced technology and innovative ingredients.

2. How does Alterna's haircare differ from other brands?

Our formulas are designed to deliver visible results and long-term benefits, rather than just temporary fixes. We use high-quality, natural ingredients that nourish and strengthen hair, rather than harsh chemicals that can damage it over time.

3. Can I try Alterna's products before purchasing?

Yes, we offer free samples of our Alterna haircare products so that you can experience the quality and effectiveness for yourself before making a purchase. Simply visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to request a sample.

4. Are Alterna's products safe for all hair types?

Absolutely! Our products are formulated to be safe and effective for all hair types, including color-treated, damaged, and sensitive hair. We also offer specific lines for different hair concerns, such as anti-aging, volume, and frizz control.

5. Can I purchase Alterna products through Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef is an authorized retailer of Alterna haircare products. You can purchase our products directly through their website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Alternatively, you can also shop at select salons and beauty supply stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • Admin Greg