• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Detroit Tigers Baseball Cap - Valentine's Day Feb. 14 - American Red Cross

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 1 Posted By: BigBoyMichigan
Views: 501 Replies: 1 Go to any Metro Detroit American Red Cross Blood Center on Valentine's Day (Thursday, February 14, 2008) and attempt to donate blood and receive a Detroit Tigers Baseball Cap FREE. Just go to website below and type in your zipcode for a location near you.
https://www.givelife.org/index.cfm?thisHB=02/11/2008%2009:00:53More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Need HELP FastOk, you creative folks!!! I leave for a show in an hour and had the idea to take plastic Easter eggs and put them in the trifle bowl...I want to put a small incentive in there for the 3 people that book one of my 3 available March dates.....ideas????????????

In the past, I have cut out pictures of products from old catalogs and put them in there, but I don't have time for that! Discounts???? Products???? Free Show????

THis is a very seasoned crowd tonight...HELP!

I think FREE shows are a great one. Or maybe bring a dessert already made to their show? Or one of the new (smaller) products for free if you have an extra??

I want to do this easter egg thing at my show on Sunday. I was thinking of putting them in the Chillzanne Rectangle SErver because I saw that somewhere.

I did that last year-I don't think it matters what they are in, if someone wants to book a show and gets a little incentive to do it, they will. I have put them in the batter bowl, rect server and now the trifle!

I think I am going to have to do free shows and already made dessert as I am running out of time to write these up!

Thanks Becky!

Others, feel free to ass ideas as I have another show on Sunday and can change what I use tonight!

YOu can print product pictures from PC.com

Related to Free Detroit Tigers Baseball Cap - Valentine's Day Feb. 14 - American Red Cross

1. How do I get a free Detroit Tigers baseball cap on Valentine's Day?

To receive a free Detroit Tigers baseball cap on Valentine's Day (February 14th), simply visit any Metro Detroit American Red Cross Blood Center and attempt to donate blood.

2. When is this offer available?

This offer is only available on Valentine's Day (February 14th).

3. Do I need to make an appointment to donate blood?

No, walk-ins are welcome. However, making an appointment in advance is recommended to ensure availability and to reduce waiting time.

4. How do I find a Metro Detroit American Red Cross Blood Center near me?

You can go to the American Red Cross website and type in your zip code to find a location near you.

5. Can I get the free Detroit Tigers baseball cap if I am unable to donate blood?

Unfortunately, this offer is only valid for those who attempt to donate blood. However, you can still support the American Red Cross by making a donation or volunteering at one of their blood drives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
Back