• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free E-Book S. Orman's Women & Money (Until 8/7C P.m. Feb 14)

A
Admin Greg
Rating: -1 Posted By: thefangedbard
Views: 8 Replies: 0 Off of the Oprah site, you can download the free ebook until this evening in English (at http://flv.oprah.com/suze_orman_eng.pdf)or Spanish (http://flv.oprah.com/suze_orman_esp.pdf). Have not read the thing myself but I'm sure someone will be interested. Sorry if this is a repeat I didn't see any results from my search.More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

This is a repeat- but if you want this book, you have to get it today- It goes offlline tonight. I read a bit of it yesterday- its not bad.

I am SO earning free conferenceJust thought I'd let you all know...March 16-April 14$2500 in sales gets you half price conference
$2500 plus one recruit who qualifies in 30 days gets you free conferenceI'm SO there!AND there is a sign on bonus during that time--Salad Spinner and Bamboo Salad Tongs for the new recruit! I LOVE PC!!!

Thank you!!! I was talking to one of my consultants the other day and she asked me if there was going to be a way to earn conference...now I can share with her!

That is AWESOME!! I was so excited to see that!!!!

This is so exciting! I was a little worried about paying for conference this year since we have to buy a new car (because of last week's accident). I am definitely going to earn FREE Conference!

Lisa

I'm so doing it too!!!!

What do you all think of the mid-month to mid-month deadlines????

I'm curious as to the change...:rolleyes:

The change is probably to avoid the end of the month warehouse rush. I'm okay with it. It's just the hold AND SUBMIT part I'm not too keen on.

I'm okay with it too... I think it's good because it's really making everyone READ the fine print and also encouraging people to book the FIRST part of the month to get the incentives if they don't get it in the LAST part of the previous month. I'm good with my team turning in $$$$ BEFORE the 15th!!! ;)

I LOVE IT! whatever the reason, I like being able to see who did what alot sooner in the month!

That's awesome!!

I want to go for FREE this year.

It seems like they've lowered the sales requirements to earn this....

I'm loving it! AND this year I will be able to go.:approve:

This is great!!! I was just telling the 5 new recruits on my team that there are always really neat promotions for them to work toward besides their commission. Someone mentioned the converences and they are excited about going to one, now the can focus on getting a great start and EARNING conference! WhOOOHOO!

Related to Free E-Book S. Orman's Women & Money (Until 8/7C P.m. Feb 14)

1. What is the title of the e-book?

The e-book is titled "Women & Money" by S. Orman.

2. How can I access the free e-book?

You can access the free e-book by downloading it from the Oprah website in either English or Spanish.

3. What is the deadline for downloading the free e-book?

The deadline for downloading the free e-book is 8:00 PM on February 14th.

4. Who is the author of the e-book?

The author of the e-book is S. Orman, a financial expert and television personality.

5. What is the language availability for the e-book?

The e-book is available in both English and Spanish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
micocina
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky