• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Left Behind - Eternal Forces, Free Video Game

A
Admin Greg
Rating: -3 Posted By: Richinator
Views: 167 Replies: 1 Or, at least that is what this looks like. I just purchased the game, <font color=white style="background-color: #3E3E3E;">$29.95</font ft>(Great timing)
face-icon-small-frown.gif
. Now I find out about the free games. But, it looks like you do have to pay shipping! Direct linkItem Cost 1 FREE! Million Games Giveaway - LEFT BEHIND: Eternal Forces $0.00<font color=white style="background-color: #3E3E3E;">Shipping: $5.95</font ft>Tax: $0.00Total: $5.95
Left Behind: Eternal Forces, the video game based on the popular LEFT BEHIND book series written by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins is now AVAILABLE FOR FREE!*
Click a button on the right to secure a copy of LEFT BEHIND: Eternal Forces ($24.95 Retail Value) for free!* Hurry. This offer will not last. Once the million games are gone, the campaign is over. Do not be Left Behind on this fantastic offer!
Play the video game in which prayer is more powerful than guns! Finally, a positive, safe game for the entire family.More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Last night while I was making calls, my hubby informed me he knockedLast night while I was making calls, my hubby informed me he knocked our bottle of Garlic Infused Olive Oil off the top shelf of our pantry and it broke. Oil all over. We had some quality time together cleanning it up.
Anyone else had a PC mess happen at home or at a show?

Nothing specific comes to mind, but I have a habit of shooting food on the floor (usually rugs).

not PC related, but I once put eggs on to hard boil. Got busy with the kids outside making water balloons. When we went back inside our house reeked, and there were pieces of egg everywhere!:yuck:

LOL Amy!!!

amy07 said:
not PC related, but I once put eggs on to hard boil. Got busy with the kids outside making water balloons. When we went back inside our house reeked, and there were pieces of egg everywhere!:yuck:

OMG how did you ever get that mess cleaned up???
Oh - and here's a great trick my 9yo son showed me one day. He loved Kozy Shack Rice Pudding and is allowed to serve himself a bowl of it as a snack. One day he fumbled and dropped the (plastic) container of rice pudding on the tile floor and it split open dumping rice pudding everywhere. He said "Mom, before you get mad, let me try to clean it up>" He grabbed two PC Handi-Scrapers and scooped the whole mess up lickity split!

dannyzmom said:
Oh - and here's a great trick my 9yo son showed me one day. He loved Kozy Shack Rice Pudding and is allowed to serve himself a bowl of it as a snack. One day he fumbled and dropped the (plastic) container of rice pudding on the tile floor and it split open dumping rice pudding everywhere. He said "Mom, before you get mad, let me try to clean it up>" He grabbed two PC Handi-Scrapers and scooped the whole mess up lickity split!

That's a great story to share at shows! You'll sell two to everyone as add-ons.

bethcooks4u said:
That's a great story to share at shows! You'll sell two to everyone as add-ons.

And you can bet I do!!
LOL:party:

dannyzmom said:

Too funny! My kitchen flubs mainly have been the "forgetting" to set the timer so I am back in time before something burns. I do remember as a teenager, I had long hair. I was beating some egg whites or frosting or something one time and turned my head. My hair fell forward and got caught in the beaters!! Not just a little bit either!!!:blushing: Lesson learned!!

H2: What is the premise of the video game "Left Behind: Eternal Forces"?P: The game is based on the popular LEFT BEHIND book series written by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins. It portrays a post-apocalyptic world where players must lead a group of survivors in a battle against the Antichrist and his forces.H2: Is the game suitable for all ages?P: Yes, the game is advertised as a safe and positive game for the entire family. However, it does contain some violence and mild language.H2: What makes this game different from other video games?P: Unlike most video games, where violence is the main means of solving problems, in "Left Behind: Eternal Forces" players are encouraged to use prayer and spiritual warfare as their primary weapons.H2: Is the game free to play?P: It is possible to obtain a free copy of the game through various promotions or giveaways. However, there may be shipping or handling fees associated with obtaining the game.H2: Will there be more games based on the LEFT BEHIND series?P: As of now, there are no plans for additional video games based on the LEFT BEHIND series. However, there are other media adaptations, such as movies and graphic novels, that have been released.
Back