• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save Money and Earn Rewards with MyCokeRewards and MyPoints

In summary, the author offers a few methods for earning points and gift cards, as well as information on product testing.
Kathytnt
I know a few of you do things that earn you points toward gift cards etc. Netwinner is kind of fun but takes forever to earn something.

Hubby and I do MyCokerewards.com and have earned at least 4 pairs of mvie passes as well as free popcorn w/ soda purchase etc. (codes on the bottle caps)

I also do My Points - If you are interested I can get extra points for 5 referrals this month. I just need your e-mail and approval We have gotten gift cards for restaurants and Bath and Body works etc. Basically on this one you get points for doing surveys if you want and also for just clicking on e-mails. I do this on a generic e-mail address not my PC e-mail so I don't get too much spam. I am almost up to another $25 gift card.

Hubby and I also use our credit card for most purchases - We pay it off every month but our card gives us gift card rewards for restaurants and such

These are just a couple of things we do - Any great stuff you do??

I do mycokerewards...got a DVD player so far and a toy truck for DS.

Anyone who DOESN'T want their codes, I'll take them! ;)

Oh, we also do BoxTops for DD's school (small school). She collected quite a bit last year and the kindergarten class (for the first time) beat the other grades and got a pizza reward...

Same thing there - anyone not want their Box Tops, Sammie would LOVE getting them!

I have a place I get a daily e-mail listing from called dealtaker.com that occasionally has good codes - I will post them in the Lounge when I get them

Peryam and Krohl product testing in our area is in Plano, TX. If you are called, they will screen you to see if you meet their criteria. They will have you try various things--chips, protein drinks, facial creams etc. I get paid cash anywhere from $20 to $100 or more depending on the length of the test. The facial cream I just tried for 2 mo. paid $80. It was so wonderful, people came up to me and told me how young I was looking. Unfortunately, you are not allowed to find out about what the product is or when and where it will be marketed. If you are interested, let me know and I will get credit for referring you.

HmmmmWell all I can think of is at our bank we use our checking card for rewards. When we hit 2500 points we can choose a $25 gift card to certain places, or restaurants or electronics. I usually wait until we get to 5000 points and get a $50 card. I recently got two $25 Toys R us cards that should be arriving in a few weeks since my two oldest children both have a birthday in 5 weeks. I think it's one point for every $2 spent. I use my card for everything (bills, gas, groceries, etc) so it's doesn't take long to get to 5000 points.

I swap coupons with other craigslist users.

Our family earned 3 FREE fiesta texas tickets through homeschool reading programs that we plan to use this coming Thursday.

My kids have also earned free Chick fil a kids meals, free ice cream cones, and free sonic kids meals with different reading programs all year long. Kid's meals are expensive!! :eek:

Debbie :D

chefjwr said:
Peryam and Krohl product testing in our area is in Plano, TX. If you are called, they will screen you to see if you meet their criteria. They will have you try various things--chips, protein drinks, facial creams etc. I get paid cash anywhere from $20 to $100 or more depending on the length of the test. The facial cream I just tried for 2 mo. paid $80. It was so wonderful, people came up to me and told me how young I was looking. Unfortunately, you are not allowed to find out about what the product is or when and where it will be marketed. If you are interested, let me know and I will get credit for referring you.
Julie~

Do you have to pay to become one of their testers? I am interested! Email me at [email protected] or PM me through here!!

Thanks!

Oh, forgot about coupons! My mom is QUEEN of the coupon cutters - she mails me an envelope every week!

Hey Julie - I live relatively close to Plano so I would be interested

Glad I started this thread

I belong to The Grocery Game (www.grocerygame.com), which is a "how to" for shopping with coupons. They track the sales patterns and coupons in the Sunday paper, and publish lists of what to buy that week. (I get referral credit for free weeks - if you're interested use [email protected] as the referrer.)

chefann said:
I belong to The Grocery Game (www.grocerygame.com), which is a "how to" for shopping with coupons. They track the sales patterns and coupons in the Sunday paper, and publish lists of what to buy that week. (I get referral credit for free weeks - if you're interested use [email protected] as the referrer.)

Ann~

I looked into that, but never signed up. Do you really get some deals? There were only two area stores for me that showed up:

Giant Eagle (which I never shop at since their prices are so stinking high...)

and something like a CVS or some other Rx chain.

How much do you save using them?

I do mypoints as well and have been doing it since 2000 - it's fabulous!
I also do several online survey sites - and a few other click-to-pay sites. If you want referrals, let me know.

Kelly - the reason why it's the "stinkin' high" grocery chain is that their "loss leaders" - the GOOD deals - are better at stores like that.It really is possible to save a BUNCH with the grocery game. I used it for a while but got lazy about my coupons so I canceled it. I'm about to sign up again. :)

re: the Grocery GameI have to admit that I've fallen out of the habit of going grocery shopping regularly, which defeats the whole purpose. :rolleyes: But you can save a bunch of money. There were a few times I went that my total after loyalty card and coupons was about 1/3 of the originally scanned price. If you're already a good coupon shopper, I'm sure it's perfectly possible to track the trends yourself, but I'm too lazy to do so.They have Walgreens and CVS nationally, and the grocery store selections vary depending on geographic area. (In my area they have Kroger and Meijer available.) It also helps to have a large pantry and a fairly large freezer, so that you can take advantage of the prices when they're low and store things until you need them.

I do http://www.myfavefreebies.com . So easy to do! You just sign up for stuff and get points for it. Keep an excel spreadsheet and you'll know when to cancel things. I just got a Dyson for it! The owner is really helpful too. Use me if you sign up please! I get points for it. [email protected]

http://www.myfavefreebies.com/?ref=7

Last edited:
I used to do alot of things, but I got lazy. Mypoints, rebated with others online, pampers points. The upcs took over the house and my computer kept locking up because of the viruses I kept getting from all the point sites I used to be a member of, not to mention the junk mail. Hubby said to narrow it down, it was becomming too much. We even had to change our email address because we were getting over 400 junk email and spam a day because of the sites I had signed up for to get free stuff.

That is why I use a generic e-mail not my regular e-mail for the My Points things. I have occasionally accepted offers but rarely. That is how I noticed that Avon seems to sell directly to the customer in competition with thier reps. Why would a Direct sales company do that? I don't understand why anyone would sign up to rep for a company that is competing with them (and changes catalogs every 2 weeks) I guess it is the $10 startup

chefjwr said:
Don't know if they come as far south as SA but would also be interested in a referral. [email protected]

I do mypoints, just cashed in for another $50 Kohl's card.
Coke rewards just got 2tickets for Six Flags for the twins and last Christmas a $100 blockbuster gift card.

I need to start drinking Coke :D
Dh won't cooperate. He's a Dew drinker.

What are the benefits of joining the Pampered Chef perks program?

The Pampered Chef perks program offers a variety of benefits, including earning free products, receiving discounts on future purchases, and receiving exclusive offers and promotions. Additionally, perks members have access to recipes, cooking tips, and product demonstrations.

How can I save money on Pampered Chef products?

There are several ways to save money on Pampered Chef products. You can take advantage of sales and promotions, host a cooking party to earn free products, or become a perks member to receive discounts and free products. You can also join the Preferred Customer Program to receive periodic discounts and special offers.

What is the Preferred Customer Program?

The Preferred Customer Program is a subscription service that offers exclusive discounts and promotions to its members. As a Preferred Customer, you will receive a monthly box with new and seasonal products, as well as special discounts and free shipping on all orders.

Can I combine discounts and promotions?

Unfortunately, discounts and promotions cannot be combined. If you have a discount code, it cannot be used with any other promotion or offer. However, you can still save money by taking advantage of the best deal available to you.

Are there any ways to earn free products from Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are several ways to earn free products from Pampered Chef. You can host a cooking party and earn free products based on the sales from the party. You can also become a perks member and earn free products through the perks program. Additionally, you can join the Preferred Customer Program and receive free products in your monthly box.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedchef.jinni
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies