• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Redeeming My Rewards Points: Rewarding Fun & Delicious Experiences!

In summary, the person has redeemed their "thank you points" from Citicard and received $40 Starbucks gift cards, $25 TGIFs and $25 Olive Garden gift cards. They can't wait to use them.
heat123
Silver Member
I just redeemed my "thank you points" from citicard and got $40 Starbucks gift cards, $25 TGIFs and $25 Olive Garden! I can't wait to use them!

LOVE when I get enough points to redeem for STUFF!:love:
I highly recommend signing up for rewards systems such as these! We are also set up with our Bank (Wells Fargo) that also offers these types of rewards if you use your "charge" mode with your debit card. :D

That is AWESOME!!!! Enjoy!!

our credit card has disney reward dollars cant wait to use them in Oct when we go to disneyland. We cashed in a bunch last yr and bought disney videos.

Also enjoy your CG I love Olive Garden

My bank (Chase) gives reward points ... I have never cashed them in. I am hoping to have enough to claim a $100 visa card for Christmas.

That's so cool, Heather!! Our credit card is a Mileage Plus one. We've racked up TONS of miles because we rarely use them. BUT, that's how I'm going to Vegas in TWO DAYS!!! A free airline ticket and staying at our time share. It's basically a free trip - well of course, not the gambling and eating!:)

pamperedbecky said:
That's so cool, Heather!! Our credit card is a Mileage Plus one. We've racked up TONS of miles because we rarely use them. BUT, that's how I'm going to Vegas in TWO DAYS!!! A free airline ticket and staying at our time share. It's basically a free trip - well of course, not the gambling and eating!:)

Awwhh, I soo wanted to go with!:cry: Have an awesome time Girlfreind! Play BIG, WIN BIG!!!:D Have a drink and think of me!;) I cannot wait for our girlie trip next month!

heat123 said:
Awwhh, I soo wanted to go with!:cry: Have an awesome time Girlfreind! Play BIG, WIN BIG!!!:D Have a drink and think of me!;) I cannot wait for our girlie trip next month!

I will definitely do that!:):) I'll be thinking of you.

Arent they great? I get mine thru my Chase card and we've been using them for Home Depot! In fact I still have one in my wallet!

Hawaii a few years ago, and my recent trip with DS to visit the parents was covered by frequent flyer miles, and I have lots of neat things from the Thank You points, including a clock radio that has environmental sounds. I looooove waking up to "birds in the jungle" or whatever it is.

Enjoy your giftcards!

I have a Citi world card and get a percentage back on all my purchases in cash! I usually end up getting $150-200 a year back, just for spending the money I would be spending anyway!

pampermejolene said:
I have a Citi world card and get a percentage back on all my purchases in cash! I usually end up getting $150-200 a year back, just for spending the money I would be spending anyway!

Doesn't that just ROCK! Love redemptions!:love::D:)

1. How do I earn rewards points with Pampered Chef?

To earn rewards points with Pampered Chef, you can host a cooking party, make a purchase, or refer friends to shop. You will receive points for every dollar spent and can earn bonus points for certain promotions.

2. How do I redeem my rewards points?

To redeem your rewards points, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Rewards" tab. From there, you can browse the available rewards and choose which one you would like to redeem your points for.

3. Can I combine my rewards points with other offers or discounts?

No, rewards points cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. They can only be redeemed for the specific reward they are designated for.

4. Do rewards points expire?

Yes, rewards points do have an expiration date. The expiration date will be listed on your account under the "Rewards" tab. Make sure to redeem your points before they expire so you don't miss out on any rewards!

5. Can I transfer my rewards points to someone else?

No, rewards points are non-transferable and can only be redeemed by the account holder. However, you can use your points to purchase a gift card and give it to someone else as a gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies