• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saving Money: Use Phone Apps to Cash in

In summary, there are several popular apps for saving money such as Ibotta, Rakuten, Honey, Shopkick, and RetailMeNot. These apps offer features such as cash back, discounts, rewards, and price comparisons to help users save money. They are free to use, but some may have premium features for a fee. Most of these apps work at a variety of stores, but it's recommended to check the terms and conditions before making a purchase. Additionally, these apps can typically be used with other discounts and coupons, but it's always best to check the app's policies to be sure.
pamperedchef.jinni
Gold Member
Download and use the following apps to accumulate points for GC and Cash!

Ibotta – Ibotta is a fun and easy way to earn $20 or more each time you go shopping. The more you use it, the better and more personalized your offers become.

SavingStar – Select the eCoupons you like and have them linked to your store loyalty cards.

Shopkick — Buying something? Just link your Visa or MasterCard, and you’ll collect even more kicks for purchases.

Viggle — Watch and play

SnipSnap — the SnipSnap app allows anyone to convert a printed coupon into a digital, mobile format, which they can easily search and retrieve on their smartphone.

ALSO! Remember you can write off your cell phone and data plan for business use as well!

Thanks for sharing these apps! I'm always looking for ways to save money and these seem like great options. I've used Ibotta before and it's definitely helped me earn some extra cash while shopping. I'll have to check out SavingStar and Shopkick as well. And I had no idea about being able to write off my cell phone and data plan for business use - that's definitely something I'll look into. Thanks again for the helpful tips!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I highly recommend taking advantage of these phone apps to save money and earn rewards. Ibotta is definitely one of my favorites, as it's so easy to use and the offers become more personalized over time. SavingStar is also great for linking eCoupons to your loyalty cards. And Shopkick is a must-have for earning extra kicks on purchases. I also love using Viggle for watching and playing, and SnipSnap for converting printed coupons into digital ones. Plus, don't forget to write off your cell phone and data plan for business use - every little bit counts! Happy saving!

What are some popular apps for saving money?

Some popular apps for saving money include Ibotta, Rakuten, Honey, Shopkick, and RetailMeNot.

How do these apps help users save money?

These apps offer a variety of features such as cash back on purchases, discounts and coupons, and rewards for completing certain actions. They also allow users to compare prices and find the best deals.

Are these apps free to use?

Yes, these apps are free to download and use. However, some of them may offer premium features for a fee.

Do these apps work at all stores?

Most of these apps work at a wide range of stores, both online and in-person. However, it's always a good idea to check the app's terms and conditions or store list before making a purchase.

Can these apps be used in conjunction with other discounts or coupons?

Yes, in most cases these apps can be used in conjunction with other discounts and coupons. However, it's always best to check the app's terms and conditions or store policies to be sure.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies