• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Stuff at Victoria's Secret

In summary, Diane received a variety of pajama items for Christmas for only $39.50. The camisole and Coffret items were unavailable, but the pajama items were still a good deal.
dianevill
Gold Member
Hi everyone,

I just received this e-mail from a mom in my Mothers and More group, and it really does work (gotta love online offer codes!). I just ordered some new pajamas for $39.50, got 2 pairs of slippers, a camisole, a holiday fragrance gift set, a garden gift set, and shipping for FREE!! VS allows you to enter up to 7 offer codes, and this one uses 6. I don't know when they expire, so I'd move quickly if interested. My estimated arrival date is Dec. 22, so if you need something by Christmas there's still time.

Go to www.victoriassecret.com and follow the advice below...

Click on Free Slippers in the Pajama Gift Set section (all pjs are $39.50). Select what style you want, then it will take you to the screen to choose size, etc. Scroll down to the slippers, and choose what you want. Click on "Select more at a time" to choose your second pair. Choose what you want. Scroll down and select your camisole. Click on Add to Bag (when I got to this screen I saw one of my items was unavailable, so I had to choose a new style), and then click on "checkout". Verify items, and notice that it's going to show $108.50 for your total. Click on Offer Code, and then proceed to checkout, and fill out billing information (and create an account if you'd like). Click on Continue. You're going to enter the following 6 offer codes:

SLIPPER
FA63601
FA63613
FA63721
FA63745
FA63481

And then continue on with payment, etc. You'll see your final total will only be $39.50 plus tax if applicable.

Good luck. Can't wait for my pj's!!

Diane

I ordered some too!! cami is backordered til Jan though..but hey its free! I love free stuff :) ... do we know what the garden stuff is??? "Atomizer Coffret" and "Garden Coffret" ...and I didn't get free shipping, but it was 6.95 and i got $5 off since it is my first order, so it was basically free anyway!thanks!!

You're right, Jennifer, about the shipping. I thought it was free but just looked at my confirmation, and it shows $5.00 off the order, shipping $6.95. Sorry! My total was $43.56. I don't know what the coffret things are, but what the heck, they were free!

Diane

I won't complain...and it will all be in for christmas...maybe it will just be added on to someones gift if I don't want it for myself :)

Wow, Diane thanks for sharing the info! I just went through the whole process, got to the end, and my total (to Canada) was $70.04 US and it wouldn't let me use the last code (guess that's the $5 off one). For that much (works out to about $80 Canadian) I'll guess I'll have to pass. I go to La Senza and the pj's are about $30 Canadian and slippers $10 a pair. And I don't really NEED slippers (have a pair with the tags still on from Xmas last year :eek: ) and since I don't know what the garden and fragrance thing are I'm not sure I want to pay $20 for it (cami's are about $10 here) BUT it was fun to fill it all out and see if it worked up here - which it does :)

I just tried and it said FREE FRAGRANCE GIFT SET. No free slippers :(

AWESOME!!! I just did it & the total was $41 and change!! I'm thrilled! Thanks!! :D

chefkristin...that is what is is supposed to say..the promo codes at the end add the freebies on to your order

Oh man - somebody has GOT to walk me thru this step by step cuz my mom LOVES those PJs and I want to get them for her!!! HELP ME!!!

Carolyn,

If you follow what I have in my first post it should take you step by step. If you have trouble PM me with your phone number and I can give you call. It's a great deal!

Diane

Ok - I got all this for my mom for 39.50...not bad...THANKS!!

Good - glad you got in!

Diane

Diane,
Thank you for sharing. I had no idea what I was going to get my sister for Christmas and now I have a pajama set on its way. Even got a pair of slippers for myself! Thanks so much!

My husband thanks you! I just got some nice stuff for Christmas!!!
Yippeee. Oh, what group is this that they let you know about this kind of stuff?? Please let me know if you remember!
Melissa

Last edited:
Don't know if I'm blind or what, but I don't see the slipper offer anywhere? I see a Holiday Fragrance Set for purchasing any Pajama at $35.50 or more.....

:confused: :confused:

Nevermind...I see what I did. ;)

Last edited:
Thank you, that's a great deal! I got the apple print. :) And I am glad that it is gift-wrapped for free. I am giving it to myself as a gift to celebrate not just Christmas, but that I have lost 37 pounds and I would like to treat myself to some new clothes.

That is great!! Congratulations...what changes have you made to lose all of those pounds?

I guess they changed it. There is room for a 7th promo code...I would try to enter all of the ones above plus "PERF" and see what the total comes to! You may get something additional!! My total came to 43.11 so that you can figure if there are any differences!

Worked for me! I got the pink PJ's with skulls on 'em & matching slippers. Hah! I loooooove them!!

hmolah said:
Don't know if I'm blind or what, but I don't see the slipper offer anywhere? I see a Holiday Fragrance Set for purchasing any Pajama at $35.50 or more.....

:confused: :confused:

Nevermind...I see what I did. ;)

I guess they changed it. There is room for a 7th promo code...I would try to enter all of the ones above plus "PERF" and see what the total comes to! You may get something additional!! My total came to 43.11 so that you can figure if there are any differences!

jenniferknapp said:

:D :D :D OK ladies! I just added a 7th one that you can get!!! :D :D :D Add the code PERF (in addition to the 6 codes above) and you get a 'Free holiday fragrance gift set'. Here's the link: http://www2.victoriassecret.com/collection/?cgname=OSSLPFLNZZZ&cgnbr=OSSLPFLNZZZ&rfnbr=3310

Mine with tax and shipping came to $44.25. :eek: Essentially you're only paying for the pajamas and getting all of the rest for FREE! Also, the pajamas are normally $49.50!!! So, think about how much you're really saving! I got the rainbow plaid pajamas and slippers, and then another set of slippers for myself. This is ALL for me. :) Hubby was wanting to get me something else, and I'll just tell him not to worry about it! ;) This is WAY too good to pass up!

THANKS for sharing!

i want to cancel my order and add the free perf!! :-(

YEAH!!! It worked - these things never work for me - thanks!!!!!!!!!

How did you find out about this?

Does anyone know what a coffret is? I think it is mini perfumes or eau de toilettes? I just wondered.....

Also, I don't think you ladies missed out on anything afterall.....I used the code PERF, and it had it on my itemized list when I ordered, but then when it emailed me a summary, it didn't include it. I used up all 7 spaces, so I'm not sure. Either way, we're getting a great deal! ;)

oh we are definately getting a good deal! and the coffret may be the same thing... who knows :)

jenniferknapp said:
That is great!! Congratulations...what changes have you made to lose all of those pounds?

Weight Watchers. I try to stay focused and not allow myself to stray from the program. It's totally tempting this time of year, let me tell you!

LOL at work some people don't like it when I politely refuse their offerings of candy, fudge, cookies etc. for the holiday season. I don't think it's work it and stuck to my healthy alternatives!

That is great!! I wish I had enough determination to do that..chocolate is a very big weak spot of mine...

Thanks for sharing! I was totally eyeballing the jammies before and this totally swayed my decision to get them! But since I waited overnight the cami was out of stock or no longer avail so I got :slippers, garden coffret and the atomizer FREE! All for $40.16!

coffret...i looked it up and i think it a sampling of different fragrances!!

Sailortena,

Good for you for losing 37 lbs. I just hit 50 lbs w/ WW and have been on Maintenance for the last 3 weeks. And you're right...it sure is tempting having all the goodies around, but as long as there are healthy choices available I'm ok.

The lady that sent me the VS offer is in a mothers group that I belong to. Someone she knew sent her the note, and she was nice enough to pass it on to the group, so I thought I'd share it with you. Who isn't looking for a good deal right now?? I'm happy that you're all getting some shopping done, whether for yourself or someoene else!

I think the 7th offer is the same as one of the others. It sounds like we're all getting the same thing. Can't wait!!

Diane

Got my jammies!!!I got my jammies for Christmas. I love them, they are so pretty. I got the camisole, the two slippers, the fragrance, the garden thingy, and the $5 off shipping. With tax my order came out to $44.77. Not bad. I love those pajamas. My husband will too.
He says when my belly starts to expand with his baby, he falls more in love with me!! That's great to know cause I feel like a good year blimp who can't keep her balance. I'm only 7 weeks pregnant but the more pregnant I get, it will be important to have comfortable jammies.

Thanks so much for the info on this great offer Diane!!! :p
I LOVE GETTING FREE STUFF!! :D :D

Debbie :D

Does anyone know of any other promo codes for other stores? If I could get great deals like this, I'd be on my computer all the time (jk!)

Very cool. I can't wait for my new PJs and all the free stuff which will be great additions to gifts for family. Thanks for the link and info.

YEAH! Free Stuff
dianevill said:
Hi everyone,

I just received this e-mail from a mom in my Mothers and More group, and it really does work (gotta love online offer codes!). I just ordered some new pajamas for $39.50, got 2 pairs of slippers, a camisole, a holiday fragrance gift set, a garden gift set, and shipping for FREE!! VS allows you to enter up to 7 offer codes, and this one uses 6. I don't know when they expire, so I'd move quickly if interested. My estimated arrival date is Dec. 22, so if you need something by Christmas there's still time.

How do you find out about these offer codes? By the way you can order the PJ's that are $35 each too. Thanks I love this site:)

That was fun! Like sailortena, I've been working on losing weight, so I'm happy to have new PJs (plus the hot flashes have been kicking in, so they'll be a little cooler at night LOL). My total was $37 and change for the PJs, 2 pairs of slippers, a cami and the freebies. I love coupon codes!!

Mary

Double the Free StuffWow thanks for that Original posting!!! I just got all the FREEBIES and then submitted an additional order and got ALL except the $5 off shipping. I am so excited and so will my daughter's be when they get there New Christmas eve Jammies & Slippers:) How fun is this.:D

I LOVE that tradition...I can't wait to have kids and start the christmas eve new jammies thing!! :)

Christmas Eve JammiesMy mom did it with my 2 brother's and me. Now all four of my kids (16,18,19 1/2 & 23) know what they will get to open on Christmas Eve.:D This year thanks to VS my two girls and I will all be sporting some cute Almost matching jammies. (all with a dog/cat theme) Too Funny

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you go to http://dealnews.com/coupons/, they have listings of web coupons. It's not necessarily every one out there, but you might find something you can use.

I picked some out of the catalog for my husband to get me for Christmas. Now I wish I could get them myself!

It wouldn't let me get the cami or fragrance set, but I did get everything else for $42 including shipping to AK!

CAmomCookin4U said:
Wow thanks for that Original posting!!! I just got all the FREEBIES and then submitted an additional order and got ALL except the $5 off shipping. I am so excited and so will my daughter's be when they get there New Christmas eve Jammies & Slippers:) How fun is this.:D

Me too, I ordered another pair and got everything FREE 2x! Except that cami was no longer available! How sweet is that!

Absolutely thrilled when this worked. I only spent 44.04!!! I love free items!!!! This will make a great Christmas gift!!!!:p:)

I am totally doing something wrong. I think I am having a brain fart or something. I give up!:(

Thanks for the heads up - my husband always gets me pj's so I just picked them out myself - that was hard enough! I picked the starburst with lilac cami and got everything for $44.04. Can't wait to see what all the other goodies actually are!

Gina Miller

other goodies
Gina M said:
Thanks for the heads up - my husband always gets me pj's so I just picked them out myself - that was hard enough! I picked the starburst with lilac cami and got everything for $44.04. Can't wait to see what all the other goodies actually are!

Gina Miller
If you get the VS Catalogs just look in there and it shows what the other goodies are. (5 small fragrances, etc.)
P.S. if you use your VS Credit Card you will ALSO earn VS points towards a $10 rewards certificate:D

I think they must have gotten overwhelmed with our response. I and a friend did it fine yesterday, but another friend just tried and it will only let her use about 3 of the codes.

I can imagine them trying to figure out what website it is that a mass of people are sharing all of the same codes and using them in the same few days!!

straitfan said:
I think they must have gotten overwhelmed with our response. I and a friend did it fine yesterday, but another friend just tried and it will only let her use about 3 of the codes.

I passed the info on to my group of girlfriends and I know at least 1 of them tried to get the specials but she could not get through at the time (mishap with her own computer) so I would imagine how bombarded they were. I'm glad I got almost everything (except the cami) that:) 's soo cool!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies