• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Used Products for a Fund Raiser

Hi Sarah, I am doing two unique fund raisers in May to support my Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk team. The first one is a gently used bra sale where I'll be selling bras for $2 each at a yard sale. The second fund raiser is a gently used Pampered Chef tool sale, where retired items will be sold at a good price. All proceeds will go towards my team. Any donations or help with these fundraisers would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!In summary, Sarah is planning two fund raisers in May to support her Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk team. The first one is a gently used bra sale, where she will be selling bras for $2 each at a yard sale. The
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
Hello! I am doing two very unique fund raisers in the month of May that I need your help with. The first one is a Gently used bra sale. If you have any gently used bras that you would like to donate to this fund raiser please email me at [email protected] so I can send you my address to mail them to me. I will be selling these at a yard sale fund raiser for $2 each and all the money going to my Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk team. I am very involved with the walk and want to raise as much money as possible. I did this last year and raised about $500. The more bras I can get the better.

The second fund raiser I am doing is a gently used Pampered Chef tool sale. i know we all have tons of older products in our cupboards. If any of you would like to donate any items to this fund raiser that are retired please again email me at [email protected] With this fund raiser I will be letting people purchase items at a very good price. All this money will go to my Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk team. Please only donate items that have been retired because if they want new products they will have that option to purchase them if they want to place an order or if they want to host a show.

I appreciate any of your help with these two fund raisers. I am on the team to plan the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk in my area and am so happy that Pampered Chef has a National Corporate team this year. I really want these fund raisers to be huge so I need some help with them. Thanks.

God Bless you!
Sarah Frederick

Hi Sarah!

Sent you a PM...

Cat

What is the condition of the used products being sold for the fund raiser?

The used products being sold for the fund raiser are in good condition and have been inspected by our team to ensure they are safe and functional for use.

Can I donate my own used products for the fund raiser?

Yes, we welcome donations of gently used products for our fund raisers. Please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on how to donate.

How are the prices determined for the used products?

The prices for the used products are set based on their condition, value, and demand. We strive to offer fair and competitive prices for all items.

Are there any warranties or guarantees for the used products?

Due to the nature of used products, we are unable to offer any warranties or guarantees. However, we stand behind the quality of our products and will address any issues that may arise.

What happens to the funds raised through the sale of used products?

All funds raised through the sale of used products will go towards the designated fund raiser or charity. Pampered Chef does not keep any profits from these sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sarahsellcm
  • sandilou
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies