• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Monthly Sales Checkup: Checking Personal Orders on P3

In summary, the conversation revolved around a new feature on P3 that allows consultants to see online orders and add them to their monthly sales diary. This feature was mentioned a few days ago and can be found by going to Help> What's new in P3. If the online orders do not qualify as a show, they must be submitted as individual orders. There is a new tab in the lower left area where consultants can view and add online orders to their contact list. However, it was noted that these orders do not show up in the customer's order history.
Jennie4PC
Last night I was checking to see where I was in sales, and I noticed that now on P3 when we do a monthly diary check we see what was ordered on our websites from personal orders. I thought that was pretty cool

That was mentioned a few days ago. If you go to Help> What's new in P3, you can see what has been changed in the various versions. There's also a new tab in the lower left (where the tabs are for shows and contacts) for those online orders.

I figured it had been posted but I must have missed that post. Also thanks for letting me know how to tell what is new.

No problem. :) I love this new feature, because it makes the Monthly Sales Diary more accurate. If only it would go back earlier than December 2007.

Question...how to submit a group of HWC orders that does not reach $150? I don't have any May shows booked, due to extenuating circumstances.Brain on stun this afternoon...Thanks

If they don't qualify as a show, then you have to submit them as individual orders.

chefann said:
That was mentioned a few days ago. If you go to Help> What's new in P3, you can see what has been changed in the various versions. There's also a new tab in the lower left (where the tabs are for shows and contacts) for those online orders.

I haven't seen the tab in the lower left area, but I did see them on my report. ???

In the little window where there are tabs for shows, contacts, non-commission orders, and expenses, there's a new tab for online orders. It allows you to see the orders people have placed and add them to your contact list.

Good to know, thanks for the heads up!!

I wonder why it won't add their purchase under their order history?

1. How do I access the Monthly Sales Checkup on P3?

To access the Monthly Sales Checkup on P3, log into your account and click on the "Sales" tab. From there, select "Monthly Sales Checkup" and you will be directed to the page.

2. What is the purpose of the Monthly Sales Checkup?

The Monthly Sales Checkup is designed to help you keep track of your personal orders and ensure they are being processed correctly. It is also a way to monitor your sales and see how close you are to reaching your goals.

3. How often should I check my personal orders on P3?

We recommend checking your personal orders on P3 at least once a month, ideally at the beginning of each month. This will allow you to catch any errors or issues early on and make necessary adjustments.

4. Can I make changes to my personal orders on P3?

Yes, you can make changes to your personal orders on P3. If you notice any errors or need to make adjustments, simply click on the "Edit" button next to the order and make the necessary changes. Don't forget to save your changes before exiting.

5. How can I view my past Monthly Sales Checkup reports on P3?

To view past Monthly Sales Checkup reports on P3, go to the "Sales" tab and select "Monthly Sales Checkup". From there, click on the drop-down menu next to "View Report" and select the month and year you wish to view. The report will then be displayed for you to review.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nicki25
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nicki25
  • jesikaransom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SweetThang