• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You See the Latest Changes?

In summary, the latest changes in Pampered Chef include a new product line, updated website design, improved customer service options, and revamped consultant training programs. The new product line offers a wider variety of kitchen tools and appliances, with a focus on sustainability. The website design has been updated to be more user-friendly and visually appealing, with easier navigation and improved search functionality. The customer service options have been expanded to include a live chat feature and an expanded team for faster support. The consultant training programs have been revamped to provide more comprehensive training and resources for success in both product knowledge and business practices.
c00p
Gold Member
There was another update on P3 and in case you haven't read the "What's New" on it, I personally, think it's pretty cool. Now, when you set up your show on your PWS, you can check on box telling it to create the show in P3 when you sync next. You can do the reverse as well (set it up in P3 and then have it added to PWS), but it says the recommended way is PWS first. AND, in case you hadn't noticed, there's a new tab that shows all of your individual on-line orders that have been placed through your PWS. I like these changes and am happy to see them!!

Totally missed this! Now I have to go play!:sing::D

Wahoo - love that!

I was able to do a manual update via the Consultant corner and now have all the updates..love the concept of syncing the PWS shows into the PP3. I tried doing it last nite and it froze up..going to try again today...I have 14 nov. shows set up in PWS to sync over all at once...
karlene

What I don't understand is the recommendation that it be set up on PWS first. So why give us the option in P3 to set up a new booking from within the show it was booked from? That's what I do. Setting it up on PWS first is just asking for typos.

I get an error message every time I try to synchronize.:cry:

This is way cool!!!

What are the latest changes in Pampered Chef?

The latest changes in Pampered Chef include a new product line, updated website design, improved customer service options, and revamped consultant training programs.

How will the new product line benefit customers?

The new product line offers a wider variety of kitchen tools and appliances, as well as more sustainable and eco-friendly options. This will allow customers to find the perfect products for their cooking needs while also being mindful of the environment.

What changes have been made to the website design?

The website design has been updated to be more user-friendly and visually appealing. It now features easier navigation, improved search functionality, and a modern layout. This will make it easier for customers to find and purchase the products they love.

What improvements have been made to customer service options?

We have implemented a live chat feature on our website, allowing customers to get immediate assistance with any questions or concerns. We have also expanded our customer service team to provide faster and more efficient support for our valued customers.

How have the consultant training programs been revamped?

The consultant training programs have been updated to include more comprehensive training on our products and business practices. We have also added new resources and tools to help our consultants succeed in their business and provide the best service to our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • winklermom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • Becca_in_MD