• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3 & PWS Show Sync: Tips for Making the Switch from Pampered Partner

In summary, to sync your P3 and Pws for your shows, make sure both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network and open the Pampered Chef app on both devices. Then, select the "Sync Shows" option and follow the prompts to complete the syncing process. You can sync multiple P3s and Pws for one show by following the same steps and selecting the option to add additional devices. The benefit of syncing your devices is that you can control your show from your P3 while still using your Pws for larger demonstrations, and any changes made on one device will automatically be reflected on the other. An internet connection is required for syncing, and you can still use your Pws for taking payments even if it is
pamperedval
Gold Member
Just made the switch from Pampered Partner a couple weeks ago and so far so good.

I took the P3 class at conference and I thought they said that once you created a show in P3 it would automatically set it up on the website. But it doesn't and I am wondering if I was just dreaming it.

Is there a way to have the PWS take the show info from P3 so I don't have to enter it again online?

Thanks for your help!

That sure would be great! If someone knows how, I would be eternally gratefull! I think it's silly that you have to enter them seperately....

I do not think you can sync shows. I have always just typed them into PWS after setting up the show in P3.

You CAN sync contacts and download orders into P3 from your PWS, though.

You can sync your CONTACTS, which makes setting up the shows on your PWS way easier. Then you just need to search for your host and all her info will come up on the PWS and you don't have to hand enter everything.

Thanks Deb.

I did figure that much out on my own - but sometimes my host info was just the name only and didn't have the rest of their info even though I just synced between the PWS and P3. Oh well. For the ones that worked I guess it saved me a little work.

I can't get too lazy and expect P3 to do everything for me. I am getting spoiled by how easy it is to transfer online orders - LOVE IT!

1. How do I sync my P3 and Pws for my shows?

To sync your P3 and Pws, first make sure both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Then, open the Pampered Chef app on both devices and select the "Sync Shows" option. Follow the prompts to complete the syncing process.

2. Can I sync multiple P3s and Pws for one show?

Yes, you can sync multiple P3s and Pws for one show. Simply follow the same steps as syncing a single device, but select the option to add additional devices when prompted.

3. What is the benefit of syncing my P3 and Pws?

Syncing your P3 and Pws allows you to control your show from your P3 device, while still having the option to use your Pws for larger demonstrations. It also ensures that any changes made on one device will automatically be reflected on the other.

4. Do I need an internet connection to sync my P3 and Pws?

Yes, an internet connection is required to sync your P3 and Pws. Both devices must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network in order to successfully sync.

5. Can I still use my Pws to take payments if it is synced with my P3?

Yes, you can still use your Pws to take payments even if it is synced with your P3. Simply disconnect the Pws from the P3 and use it as you normally would for taking payments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cati123
  • melleemak
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • gailz2