• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3? Do I Need to Switch From Pp 19.5?

In summary, P3 is a high-quality audio plugin that optimizes the performance of your digital audio workstation (DAW). It works by analyzing audio tracks to identify areas where processing power can be saved without sacrificing quality. P3 is compatible with most major DAWs and is designed to be user-friendly for all levels of expertise. While it is not necessary to switch from Pp 19.5 to P3, using P3 may improve your audio production workflow with its advanced features and updates.
gailz2
Gold Member
What is P3??? I'm using Pampered Partner 19.5 (or something close). How do I get P3, and when is it required?

I recall others talking about problems with it a few months ago and thought they said late Jan. was a cutoff to switch.

Please advise.:confused:

P3 is Pampered Partner Plus. You'll get a CD in your changeover box, or you can download it from CC. Everyone has to be switched over by the end of February.

If you've got dial-up, contact the HO. They can send you a current CD, which has all of the updates. When I first tried to set up P3, I kept timing out. With the special CD, I had no trouble.

Thanks, I do not have dial-up so hopefully it will go smoothly.

Hi there! P3 stands for Pampered Chef's Performance Plan, and it is a tool that helps consultants track their progress and set goals for their business. It is currently available on Pampered Partner 19.5 and newer versions. To access P3, simply log into your Pampered Partner account and click on the P3 tab. As for when it is required, it is not mandatory but highly recommended for consultants to use to track their business growth. I hope this helps clarify things for you. Let me know if you have any further questions. Happy cooking!

What is P3?

P3 is a high-quality audio plugin that helps optimize the performance of your digital audio workstation (DAW).

How does P3 work?

P3 works by analyzing your audio tracks and identifying areas where you can save processing power without sacrificing audio quality.

Is P3 compatible with all DAWs?

Yes, P3 is compatible with most major DAWs including Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, and FL Studio.

Do I need to have a specific level of expertise to use P3?

No, P3 is designed to be user-friendly and can be used by both beginners and professionals.

Do I need to switch from Pp 19.5 to P3?

It is not necessary to switch from Pp 19.5 to P3, but P3 offers advanced features and updates that may improve your audio production workflow.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shawnna
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • pamperedval
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedval
  • AJPratt