• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I Go Inactive? Understanding the Sales Requirements

Excellent! Thanks - I got nervous for a minute thinking I had to have $200 by Feb 1 or Feb 8. And I didn't want to have to worry about this host running late!
kam
Staff member
Boy, does 2 months go by quickly!!!

I had a show Dec 1st (submitted Dec 8th) and my mid-January show cancelled. I just had a show Jan 26th which will probably close on Jan 31.

Will that be in time for me not to go inactive???

I read the policies and I am not sure I am understanding it properly...
After any two consecutive months of commissionable sales totaling less than $200, your status becomes “inactive.”
Since I had $900 submitted on Dec 8th, does that mean my 2 consecutive months would be Jan & Feb with sales less than $200? So I just need to make sure I have $200 submitted in Feb?

Or do I only have 2 months to get another $200 in sales...ex: Show submitted Dec 8 so I need another $200 by Feb 8th???

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

kam said:
Boy, does 2 months go by quickly!!!

I had a show Dec 1st (submitted Dec 8th) and my mid-January show cancelled. I just had a show Jan 26th which will probably close on Jan 31.

Will that be in time for me not to go inactive???

I read the policies and I am not sure I am understanding it properly...
After any two consecutive months of commissionable sales totaling less than $200, your status becomes “inactive.”
Since I had $900 submitted on Dec 8th, does that mean my 2 consecutive months would be Jan & Feb with sales less than $200? So I just need to make sure I have $200 submitted in Feb?

Or do I only have 2 months to get another $200 in sales...ex: Show submitted Dec 8 so I need another $200 by Feb 8th???

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

You are fine! You would have til the end of Feb to submit $200. If you didn't submit $200 in January, you would get a reminder from PC telling you to submit $200 by the end of Feb. to maintain your active status.

ChefBeckyD said:
You are fine! You would have til the end of Feb to submit $200. If you didn't submit $200 in January, you would get a reminder from PC telling you to submit $200 by the end of Feb. to maintain your active status.

Excellent! Thanks - I got nervous for a minute thinking I had to have $200 by Feb 1 or Feb 8. And I didn't want to have to worry about this host running late!

Thanks again!

1. What are the sales requirements for staying active as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The sales requirements for remaining active as a Pampered Chef consultant are to have a minimum of $150 in Personal Retail Volume (PRV) every rolling three-month period. This can be achieved through sales to customers, purchases for personal use, or a combination of both.

2. How often do I need to meet the sales requirements to stay active?

The sales requirements must be met every rolling three-month period to maintain active status. This means that at any given time, you must have at least $150 in PRV within the past three months.

3. What happens if I fall below the sales requirements?

If you do not meet the sales requirements and your account becomes inactive, you will have 90 days to increase your sales and become active again. During this 90-day period, you will still have access to your consultant account and can continue to make sales and earn commissions.

4. Can I make up for a month where I didn't meet the sales requirements?

Unfortunately, the sales requirements must be met within the rolling three-month period and cannot be made up in subsequent months. It is important to consistently meet the sales requirements to maintain active status as a consultant.

5. Will I lose any benefits or privileges if I become inactive?

If your account becomes inactive, you will no longer have access to your consultant website and will not be eligible for any special promotions or incentives. However, you can still continue to sell Pampered Chef products and earn commissions by meeting the sales requirements and becoming active again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • chefmoseley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amy07