• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My 30th Day: $1277 in Sales & 4 Shows, Commission Questions

In summary, the speaker had $1277 in sales and 4 shows on their 30th day as a Pampered Chef consultant. They are expecting a kit credit of $75 and 200 PC$, but have not seen them in their account yet. Their commission for sales made before the end of the month will be paid on the 8th of the following month, with the rest being paid at the end of the month. The kit credit should arrive in the mail, and the PC$ will be deposited into their account within a few days of the show processing. They are advised to contact their upline or Pampered Chef support if they do not see the credits in their account by the end of the week.
Yakmama
My 30th day is today and I had $1277 in sales and 4 shows. So I know I should be getting my kit credit of $75, and 200 PC$. When will I see these in my account? I checked today and neither were there. Also- My sales as of Sept. 30 were $400. That means that I should get my commission for that amount on the 8th and the rest at the end of the month?

I can't answer your question about PC dollars. However your commission payment's are as follows:

Anything submitted between the 1st of the month and the 15th is paid on the 22nd. Anytime sumbitted between the 16th of the month and the last day is paid on the 8th of the following month.

HTH.

Congrat's on a great first 30 days!

Yakmama said:
My 30th day is today and I had $1277 in sales and 4 shows. So I know I should be getting my kit credit of $75, and 200 PC$. When will I see these in my account? I checked today and neither were there. Also- My sales as of Sept. 30 were $400. That means that I should get my commission for that amount on the 8th and the rest at the end of the month?

By kit credit, so you mean the rebate for half the kit cost? HO has been cutting those checks once a week, on Fridays. That will come in the mail to you.

PC$ will be dependent on when the shows finalized. They're usually in your PC$ account within a couple of days of the show processing.

Congratulations on your first 30 days. Keep it up.

Hi there! Congratulations on completing your 30th day as a Pampered Chef consultant and achieving such great sales and shows! As for your kit credit and PC$, these should typically show up in your account within a few days after your 30th day, so it's possible that they may not have been processed yet. If you don't see them in your account by the end of the week, I would recommend reaching out to your upline or the Pampered Chef support team for assistance. And yes, you are correct about your commission - any sales made before the end of the month will be paid out on the 8th of the following month, and the rest will be paid out at the end of the month. Keep up the great work and happy selling!

What is the significance of the 30th day in this post?

The 30th day marks a milestone in the author's journey to increase their sales and commissions. It is the final day of the challenge and is used to showcase the progress made in a month's time.

How much money did the author make on their 30th day?

The author made $1277 in sales on their 30th day, which is a significant increase from their starting point.

How many shows did the author have on their 30th day?

The author had a total of 4 shows on their 30th day, which contributed to their successful sales and commissions.

What types of commissions did the author receive?

The author received commissions from both their direct sales and their team's sales. They also received bonuses for hitting certain sales targets.

How did the author achieve such high sales and commissions on their 30th day?

The author attributes their success to consistent hard work, strategic planning, and effective sales techniques. They also had a strong team supporting them and were able to capitalize on opportunities throughout the month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jillb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • JennLizFran
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cindylpal
  • JackieB999