• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Day to Submit August Sales: Sept 3 Deadline | $165 in Sales Today

In summary, all August submissions have to be resolved by 9/3 in order to count for the August promo and to be included in your August EOM commission check.
jrstephens
I see that all things have to be resolved by Sept 3rd, so, when is the last day we can submit them?

My show this morning is at $165 in sales! I am unsure how long to tell her she has. I normally stick to all my current month shows hve to be submitted by the last day. But I feel sorry for her and wanted her to be able to get more sales.

For the consultant promo for this month "held and submitted" through the end of the month.For end of season, it is September 15th.So if you don't need it for points, you can hold it a few days.

"Resolved" means shows submitted in August that have problems - ie. declined CC payment.

cmdtrgd said:
"Resolved" means shows submitted in August that have problems - ie. declined CC payment.

Yes I know. So, does that mean if I submit an August show on the 4th and it has problems that there will be no problems for me.

They last email was confusing to me when it said August shows resolved by Sept 3rd. That would make me think they needed to be turned in by then too.

Here's the Newswire that is causing me the confusion:

From the Solution Center ...
We must have all August orders resolved by noon (CST) Wednesday, September 3. Please track the status of your orders on Consultant''s Corner. If your orders need to be resolved, please contact the Solution Center at 1-888-OUR-CHEF.

It means all August shows submitted by 8/31. If they have a problem, it needs to be taken care of by the 3rd in order to count for the August promo and to be included in your August EOM commission check.

If not resolved by the 3rd, you won't get credit for the august promo (double points) and it won't be included in your EOM commission, it will go in your Sept mid-month commission.

1. What is the deadline for submitting August sales?

The deadline for submitting August sales is September 3rd.

2. Can I still submit sales after the deadline?

No, all August sales must be submitted by the September 3rd deadline to count towards your monthly sales total.

3. Is there a minimum sales amount required for this deadline?

Yes, the minimum sales amount required for this deadline is $165.

4. Can I combine sales from different months to meet the minimum requirement?

No, only sales from the month of August will count towards the September 3rd deadline.

5. What happens if I don't meet the minimum sales requirement by the deadline?

If you do not meet the minimum sales requirement by the deadline, your sales for August will not count towards your monthly total and you will not be eligible for any rewards or incentives for that month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • JennLizFran