• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting August Shows: Last Day to Submit?

In summary, the last day to submit August shows is August 31st at 11:59 PM Central Time. To submit shows, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Shows" section, then click on the "Submit Show" button and follow the prompts. The deadline is firm and no submissions will be accepted after. If you forget to submit on time, you will not receive credit or rewards. Processed shows typically take 1-2 business days to reflect in your account. Contact customer service if you do not see your rewards after this time.
SusanBP0129
Just wondering when August shows need to be submitted by....Is it midnight of the 31st? I have a host dragging out a closing.....:mad:

SusanBP0129 said:
Just wondering when August shows need to be submitted by....Is it midnight of the 31st? I have a host dragging out a closing.....:mad:
To be counted on the August incentive (free mid-season products with $1250 in orders), and for your August commission, the shows must be submitted by midnight August 31. Otherwise, you can submit a show until the end of the following month (in this case September 30) but this is not a good idea unless you can't avoid it due to host not closing or not getting payment. Customers want their products in a timely manner!

Thanks!! I will let her know that I need to close on Wed the 30th to play it safe! Thanks again! :)

What is the last day to submit August shows?

The last day to submit August shows is August 31st at 11:59 PM Central Time.

How do I submit August shows?

You can submit your August shows by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "My Shows" section. From there, click on the "Submit Show" button and follow the prompts to submit your show.

Can I still submit August shows after the deadline?

No, unfortunately the deadline to submit August shows is firm and we are unable to accept submissions after the deadline. It is important to submit your shows on time to ensure proper credit and rewards.

What happens if I forget to submit my August shows?

If you forget to submit your August shows before the deadline, you will not receive credit or rewards for those shows. We highly recommend setting reminders and submitting your shows on time to avoid missing out on rewards.

How long does it take for my submitted August shows to be processed?

It typically takes 1-2 business days for submitted shows to be processed and for rewards to be reflected in your account. If you do not see your rewards after this time, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzballard
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • aprilmlittlefield