• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Show/Order Submission Deadlines in CC

In summary, show/order submission deadlines in CC refer to the date and time by which a consultant must submit their orders and show information for a specific show. To view the submission deadlines for upcoming shows, consultants can go to the "Show Orders" tab in CC and click on the "Upcoming Shows" section. If a consultant misses the submission deadline for a show, they will not be able to enter any orders or show information and will need to contact their team leader or the Home Office for assistance. The submission deadline for a show cannot be changed by a consultant and it is important to plan ahead and submit orders before the deadline. There is no penalty for missing a submission deadline, but it is important to follow them for timely processing of orders
ARA in PA
My last show was 5/20 - submitted in the beginning of June -June 8 I think. I haven't had a party/sale since :(

How do I know the exact date that I need to submit a show/orders by? Is it listed in CC? My director said every 2 months - does that mean it has to be submitted by August 8?

Re: InactiveIt's calendar month. How much was your last show? You need to submit $200 every rolling two months. June-July, July-August, August-September. As long as your last show was over $200 you are good to go. If it was under $200, you need to submit up to $200 by the end of this month.

Re: Inactivesince it was submitted in June, you should be good for June and July (assuming it was over $200). But you'll need to submit $200 in August to stay active.

Re: InactiveSo just $200 by the end of August then? My show in June was just over $200.

Re: InactiveYes - $200 by the end of August will keep you active.

Re: InactiveAwesome - thanks for your help girls!

1. What are show/order submission deadlines in CC?

Show/order submission deadlines refer to the date and time by which a consultant must submit their orders and show information in the Consultant's Corner (CC) system for a specific show.

2. How can I view the submission deadlines for my upcoming shows?

You can view the submission deadlines for your upcoming shows by going to the "Show Orders" tab in CC and clicking on the "Upcoming Shows" section. The submission deadlines will be listed next to each show.

3. What happens if I miss the submission deadline for a show?

If you miss the submission deadline for a show, you will not be able to enter any orders or show information for that show in CC. You will need to contact your team leader or the Home Office for assistance.

4. Can I change the submission deadline for a show?

No, the submission deadline for a show is set by the Home Office and cannot be changed by a consultant. It is important to plan ahead and submit your orders and show information before the deadline.

5. Is there a penalty for missing a submission deadline?

No, there is no penalty for missing a submission deadline. However, it is important to follow the deadlines to ensure timely processing of orders and accurate commission calculations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedpals
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC