• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I Have Until Midnight to Submit my Show on my 90th Day?

In summary, you have until 11:59pm on your 90th day to submit your show. You can submit it anytime within the 90-day period, but we recommend submitting it as soon as possible to ensure timely receipt of rewards and benefits. If you miss the deadline, your show will not count towards the 90-day period and you will not be eligible for rewards and benefits. Any submissions after the 90th day will not be counted. This applies to both in-person and online shows, so it is important to submit your online show before 11:59pm on your 90th day to receive the full benefits.
ginamkiely
Please tell me i have until midnight on my 90th day to submit shows. My 90 days ends tomorrow but i have to submit this show and i have a few checks... do i have until tomorrow night??

thanks
gina

Yes, I think almost everything you have till midnight to submit . . . . that is unless you are snail mailing

Yes, midnight Central Time but DO NOT wait until the last minute because if you have any more issues, HO will not be open that late...

You go, Gina! I am sure you have racked up the PC $$!!!!

janetupnorth said:
Yes, midnight Central Time but DO NOT wait until the last minute because if you have any more issues, HO will not be open that late...
thanks... once again, instant answers on this site, gotta love it!!!

1. Do I have until exactly midnight on my 90th day to submit my show?

Yes, you have until 11:59pm on your 90th day to submit your show. Any submissions after this time will not count towards your 90-day deadline and you will not be eligible for the rewards and benefits.

2. Can I submit my show before my 90th day?

Yes, you can submit your show anytime within your 90-day period. We encourage you to submit it as soon as possible to ensure you receive your rewards and benefits in a timely manner.

3. What happens if I miss the deadline to submit my show on my 90th day?

If you miss the deadline, your show will not count towards your 90-day period and you will not be eligible for the rewards and benefits. We recommend setting a reminder or scheduling your show in advance to avoid missing the deadline.

4. Can I still submit my show after my 90th day?

No, any submissions after your 90th day will not be counted towards your 90-day period and you will not be eligible for the rewards and benefits. It is important to submit your show on or before your 90th day to receive the full benefits.

5. Do online shows have the same 90-day submission deadline?

Yes, the 90-day submission deadline applies to both in-person and online shows. It is important to submit your online show before 11:59pm on your 90th day to receive the full benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Yakmama
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Summer0919
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pampered_usmc