• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Is the Last Day I Can Submit a Feb. Show?

In summary, those shows that you submit then will count toward your March commission, but won't count for any consultant incentives.
dancedivine
Since the Feb. host special is so fabulous, I have several ladies who would like to take advantage of it by hosting catalog parties. I have told them that they have up until March 15th to collect orders & then I have to submit their shows no later than March 15th.

Is this correct? Thanks a ton!

That's correct. Those shows that you submit then will count toward your March commission, but won't count for any consultant incentives.

You need to be careful telling Hosts they can wait until the 15th of the next month... You get your commission on the 22nd/23rd instead on the 8th/9th. Sometimes they never get any more sales and then you have let them drag it out for nothing. I just closed a Host out who has been going since January 13th. She insisted on holding it open until "the end of February" so everyone could order what they wanted. She has not had a single order in 3 weeks and when I submitted it tonight, 2 of the credit cards were declined! She is on vacation and I called to tell her and ask how she wanted to handle it...they are her mother's and sister's credit cards. She said she would call them and call me back tomorrow! Just think if those shows added up to $2,500, you would have lost the Level 1 Consultant Appliance thing. In March that can hurt you with your HWC products incentives. Believe me, I will not let a Host hold out that long again!

Also, if you ever give a deadline, tell them a couple/few days BEFORE! People forget or are hard to get in touch with so it's better to give room to breathe so you aren't forced to submit them that night.

dancedivine said:
Since the Feb. host special is so fabulous, I have several ladies who would like to take advantage of it by hosting catalog parties. I have told them that they have up until March 15th to collect orders & then I have to submit their shows no later than March 15th.

Is this correct? Thanks a ton!

You mean the February consultant incentives... not the new consultant incentives, right? (For instance, if my first 30 days isn't up until sometime in March, that Feb. show will still count, right?)

Thanks!

chefann said:
That's correct. Those shows that you submit then will count toward your March commission, but won't count for any consultant incentives.

You mean the regular February consultant incentives... not the new consultant incentives, right? (For instance, if my first 30 days isn't up until sometime in March, that Feb. show will still count, right?)

Thanks!

That's right.

I mean the monthly incentives for Consultants. The "New Consultant" things are different. Be sure you get anyone to close 3-4 days before your 30-day/90-day deadlines. My Recruit ran into people wanting to close after and she got her $1,250 in 90 days but lost the 4 shows $50 PC since the Host closed 3 days AFTER her 90th day!

Yeah, I started hitting it hard in the very beginning so I could be sure to earn as much of those $100 PC dollars as possible! I'm up to $300 so far & working on $100 more before the end of my 30 days. Then, it's shopping spree time! :)

Wow! You're really rockin' your new business. Congratulations.

1. When is the last day I can submit a Feb. show?

The last day to submit a Feb. show is February 28th.

2. Can I still submit a Feb. show after the deadline?

No, unfortunately the deadline to submit a Feb. show is February 28th. After this date, the show will not count towards any monthly specials or incentives.

3. Do I need to have a certain amount of sales in my Feb. show to qualify?

Yes, in order for your Feb. show to count towards monthly specials and incentives, it must have a minimum of $200 in sales.

4. Can I submit a Feb. show after I have already submitted a show for this month?

Yes, you can submit multiple shows in a month. However, the show with the highest sales will be the one counted towards monthly specials and incentives.

5. How do I submit my Feb. show?

You can submit your Feb. show through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant. They will provide you with a link to submit your show and track your sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashleypc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Jules711
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • kam