• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oh No! I Forget to Submit My Kit Enhancement Order!!!

In summary, the conversation discusses the speaker's mistake of forgetting to submit their Kit Enhancement order for August and whether they can still submit it now. Others share their own similar experiences and advise the speaker to go ahead and submit the order and contact customer service for assistance. The conversation also touches on the speaker's recent busy schedule and potential cancellation of their subscription.
MandyH
August was my Kit Enhancement month and I had my order picked out on PPP, but I never submitted it! August was a crazy month for me, but I can't believe I forgot :( If I go ahead and submit it today, will they accept it since it is dated for August? Am I the only moron to ever do this?

I don't know if they will accept it or not, but it doesn't hurt to go ahead and submit it. They will either accept it or they will call you and tell you they can't. Good luck.

:)I feel for you! I did the same thing one month and realized it about a week later. I went ahead and submitted my order and emailed customer service to let them know what I had done. They were able to credit my account for the missing kit and I was able to still get the free gift. Good luck!They will take care of you. Just submit it and send an email to customer service with the order number. They will take care of it.August was my Kit Enhancement month and I had my order picked out on PPP, but I never submitted it! August was a crazy month for me, but I can't believe I forgot :( If I go ahead and submit it today, will they accept it since it is dated for August? Am I the only moron to ever do this? :)I'm sure they'll help you out if you explain the mistake. I just remembered last night that I never chose my October kit enhancement. I have been so busy with life lately that scrapping has taken a backseat. I am now thinking of cancelling my subscription. It's still sitting there waiting for me to pick my enhancement. I just don't feel like doing it.

Related to Oh No! I Forget to Submit My Kit Enhancement Order!!!

1. What is a kit enhancement order?

A kit enhancement order is an additional order that you can place to add new items or upgrade existing items in your kit.

2. How do I submit a kit enhancement order?

You can submit a kit enhancement order by logging into your account on our website and selecting the "Order Enhancements" option. From there, you can choose which items you would like to add or upgrade.

3. Can I still submit a kit enhancement order after the deadline?

Unfortunately, we are not able to accept kit enhancement orders after the deadline has passed. We recommend submitting your order before the deadline to ensure timely delivery.

4. Will my original kit still be shipped if I forget to submit a kit enhancement order?

Yes, your original kit will still be shipped to you even if you forget to submit a kit enhancement order. The kit enhancement order is optional and does not affect the shipment of your original kit.

5. What happens if I receive my kit and realize I wanted to submit a kit enhancement order?

If you receive your kit and realize you wanted to submit a kit enhancement order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We may be able to assist you with adding or upgrading items, but it is not guaranteed after the deadline has passed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• clshirk
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LilChefBeth