• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Probably a Dumb Question But....

In summary, the conversation describes how a person was supposed to be able to earn extra money from their work by selling more products, but they are confused because they had two shows in the same month and their commission check was different for each. The person also has a recruit that is supposed to be submitting their first show in the next few days, and they will follow up with her to make sure she is doing well.
kcmckay
Gold Member
So with the commission scale I know I should know this but I'm a little miffed right now. Usually I have only had 2 shows or so and usually around same time or close in different months. This month I had a show on the 4th that closed before the 15th so I got a commision check on the 22nd. And I had a show last night and tonight that will close on Monday. So since my consultant connections says if he sell this much more my commission % increases. So I know I'll get that rate for these 2 shows but will it also filter back to first one? It's just confusing to me. And I'd like to have an idea of what my commission check will be. Any clarification would be appreciated thanks. Also my recruit has submitted her first show and should be submitting 1 more before or by Monday possibly 2. I will follow up as I need her to so I get the 4000 pts since she signed in Dec for qualifying. So since that should promote me to SC is that effective as of Feb 1st? When do I start earning my override on her sales? TIA

Yes..you will get the extra amount for your other show as well.

Your overrides will all show in your Feb 8th paycheck. When your shows take you into the next commission level, you earn that extra percentage in your end of month paycheck. You will earn overrides on her sales this month as well, and you'll promote to SC as of Feb 1! You'll also earn the $ you get from her qualifying in that check!Hope that helps!

thank you that helps a lot! So it looks like my Feb 8th check will be pretty decent then! I'm expecting a good show tonight and last nights should close over $800 before host order! :) This should help me out with my finances

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out with your questions about the commission scale. I understand it can be a bit confusing, but I am here to help clarify things for you.First off, congratulations on your recent shows and your recruit's first show! I'm sure you are excited to see your business growing. Regarding your commission check, any sales made after your commission rate increase will be paid at the higher rate. So, for example, if your commission rate increases on February 1st and you have a show on January 30th, any sales from that show will still be paid at the lower rate. However, any sales from shows after February 1st will be paid at the higher rate.As for your recruit, once they submit their first show, you will start earning overrides on their sales. This will be effective immediately, so you will see the overrides on your next commission check. And yes, once your recruit reaches 4,000 points, you will be promoted to Senior Consultant.I hope this helps clarify things for you. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We are here to support you in your business and help you achieve your goals. Thank you for being a part of our Pampered Chef family!

1. What is the purpose of "Probably a Dumb Question But...."?

The phrase "Probably a Dumb Question But...." is often used as a precursor to asking a question that the person may feel is obvious or silly. It is a way of acknowledging that the question may seem foolish, but the person still wants to ask it in order to gain a better understanding.

2. Is it offensive to use the phrase "Probably a Dumb Question But...."?

No, the phrase is not inherently offensive. However, it is important to use it in a respectful and non-condescending manner. It is always better to encourage questions and create a safe space for learning rather than belittling someone for asking a question.

3. Can I use "Probably a Dumb Question But...." in a professional setting?

It depends on the context and the tone in which it is used. In a casual or informal setting, the phrase may be more acceptable. However, in a professional setting, it is generally better to phrase the question in a more direct and respectful manner without using the phrase.

4. How should I respond if someone uses "Probably a Dumb Question But...." when asking me a question?

The best way to respond is to listen and answer the question without judgment. Remember that the person asking the question may feel vulnerable, so it is important to create a safe and welcoming environment for them to ask questions.

5. Can using "Probably a Dumb Question But...." help to promote open communication?

Yes, using this phrase can help to create an open and non-judgmental atmosphere for communication. By acknowledging that a question may seem silly, it can encourage others to ask their own questions and promote a culture of continuous learning and growth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahlegare
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sarahlegare
  • thecougchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
thecougchef
  • Roadtripray