• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating 4 Years with PC: How Direct Sales Transformed My Life!

It sounds like joining PC was a life-changing decision for you and has helped you grow personally and overcome fears. Here's to many more successful years with PC and congratulations on your journey of personal growth and development.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
4 years ago today I joined PC! I really wasn't sure what I was doing! I knew I wanted to sign, had never been in direct sales before. Called a gal my sister recommended and by the end of the phone call I was signed up! It's amazing how PC has changed my life - the personal benefits outweigh any monetary benefits (although that is nice too!). I have become a totally different person because of PC and I am truly loving every day of it!

Congrats on the 4 years--my 4 years will be in January and I feel the same way as you about the personal benefits. Here's to another 4 years for both of us!

Happy PC Anniversary! :D

And congrats on the personal growth resulting from your career choice. ;)

Okay I have to share two stories that really stick out in my business - from the personal side of things.

The week I signed, my director/recruiter told me that another gal in town was having a consultant "show" to give ideas to other local consultants (they used to do this monthly and I miss it!). I really didn't want to go because I hated going to new places by myself and use to sometimes have anxiety attacks with things like this. That night I remember driving to this gal's house. The entire time my stomach was turning and in knots and I was pretty sure I wanted to turn around and go home. But I kept thinking "I'd have to tell my director I didn't go, I don't want to disappoint her!". Not really sure how I made it to her house that night and made it through her demo but I did and now because of PC I have no problems going new places and trying new things by myself because I know I can do it!

The other has to do with my long standing fear of flying. I had never flown before. I'm clastrophic and hate heights so I just avoided it all together. I had always said that if I had the opportunity to attend Leadership I would - I was two years into my business and hadn't recruited at that point so I didn't think I would ever have the opportunity. Of course, two months before Leadership (it was the last year of Leadership also), I recruited my first two consultants in two weeks. So when I told my director and another PC friend, they said now I had to go to Leadership. I dreaded the thought of actually going and having to fly to Denver. I told both of them my concerns and they both made me feel comfortable that they would help me through it. So I signed up for Leadership and booked my flight know I couldn't back out of it. The day of I was SO nervous! Luckily because of their support I did it! The best part about it wasn't that trip to Denver (that was awesome though) but last year my sister invited me to go to Florida with her family. Normally I wouldn't have gone because it included flying! I was able to say YES and had such a blast in Florida - it will be something I can remember forever! And now I'm getting teary-eyed at work just thinking about it, this part always chokes me up! I would have never been able to experience that had I not had to fly for PC!

Happy anniversary!

1. How has working with Pampered Chef transformed your life?

Working with Pampered Chef has transformed my life in so many ways. Not only have I been able to achieve financial stability and independence, but I have also gained confidence and developed valuable skills such as time management, communication, and leadership.

2. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

One of the biggest things that sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies is the high-quality products that we offer. We have a wide range of kitchen tools and cookware that are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable for our customers. Additionally, our strong focus on building relationships and providing exceptional customer service sets us apart from other direct sales companies.

3. How do you balance your Pampered Chef business with your personal life?

Balancing my Pampered Chef business with my personal life is all about time management and setting priorities. I make sure to schedule my work hours around my personal commitments and prioritize tasks based on their importance. I also make sure to take breaks and set aside time for self-care to avoid burnout.

4. What advice do you have for someone considering joining Pampered Chef?

My advice for someone considering joining Pampered Chef is to do your research and make sure it is the right fit for you. Talk to other consultants, attend virtual parties, and familiarize yourself with the products. Also, have a clear understanding of your goals and what you hope to achieve by joining the company. And most importantly, be passionate and enthusiastic about the products and the opportunity to share them with others.

5. How has the supportive Pampered Chef community helped you succeed?

The supportive Pampered Chef community has been crucial to my success. The company fosters a culture of collaboration and empowerment, and I have received endless support and encouragement from fellow consultants and leaders. They have provided me with valuable tips, advice, and motivation to help me grow my business and reach my goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefZee
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef