• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Troubles with Product Adjustments and Shipping?

In summary, an order that was supposed to be shipped out on the 14th did not arrive and a suppervisor was made to ensure it was shipped today.
DebPC
Staff member
Product AdjustmentsI did a web Product Adjustment for a show order shipped to me for 2 missing products on 11/7. So I get an email on 11/12 saying it was off hold and being processed (don't know what that was all about). On the 14th I still haven't gotten the products so I call. They said warehouse had the order and it should go out that day. Today still no products! I called again- final result- a suppervisor will make sure they are shipped today. Just a heads up!
I'd suggest keeping tabs on all of your order adjustments- a few bizarre things are happening at HO.

I am hearing from other loops that there are some weird things going on at HO and that they are trying to fix them. Personally, I have not had any problems!!!
My only complaint is that my FedEx person keeps leaving any deliveries by mine and others trash cans! Only once since we have used them has the box made it to the front porch. I just hope it doesn;t coincide with the trash guys coming!:cry::cry:

I had that happen to an adjustment I did in Sept... it sat for 3 weeks before it was shipped out

I once ordered a pickup for an adjustment and it just so happened she was an Avon Rep and her orders had been delivered earlier that same day and she works so she wasn't home. The UPS guy took everything!!! It took her a couple of weeks to get her Avon back!

HO is making me nervous! Lots of things happening that are not the norm for them. I hope they get everything worked out. They are usually so on the ball.

After the holidays I go thru all the Christmas cards we've gotten and keep all my favorites. Then I cut off the fronts of some for gift toppers. I use these instead of bows- I just attach tape to the back. They are great for stacking gifts because they lay flat. I also cut up some and use them for gift tags. Some are funny and some are pretty. A great way to recycle and I love seeing the cards the next year.

I also recycle cards (I love finding new uses for old stuff and I'm a packrat so I save everything - including gift wrap that I try and reuse each year too!)... I make them into ornaments and share them too. I'd amassed years worth of cards and last year took a bunch of them to my son's school to share. Each kid chose the front of three different cards, cut out a circle from a template I prepared and glued them after slightly bending each in half... a pipecleaner bent as a hook gets glued down in the middle of it all... it's hard to describe but it makes for a nice little ornament. You can do it with up to 4 cards without distorting or losing any images. It was a great way to share about 2 decades of saving cards. LOL... I've seen fancier versions on the web as well. We enjoy a meal and an entire evening on the winter solstice that's done entirely by candlelight. We talk about how important it was to our ancestors to have the returning light as a way of hope during a cold and desolate time of year. That even as the days may grow colder, they also grow longer and give the hope and promise of warmer days to come... we talk about how candles are a symbol of that returning light and are a nice reminder of our roots.. we try and keep it traditional to older times too.. eating foods that would have come from local sources and been traditional winter time fair. In other words... root veggies rather than a fresh spring mix salad... potatoes and such rather than strawberries or bananas. LOL... I actually made up a batch of roasted root veggies last week that I think I'll make again for the solstice... I'm sure other things we do are unique too but I'm just drawing a blank. LOL

I buy my children one new ornament each year & date it. By the time they leave home they will each have enough to decorate their first tree!
I'm also in love with Christmas trees...I buy one new one every year. I love having them all over the house in all colors, shapes, and sizes.

twingirlsmom said:
I buy my children one new ornament each year & date it. By the time they leave home they will each have enough to decorate their first tree!
I'm also in love with Christmas trees...I buy one new one every year. I love having them all over the house in all colors, shapes, and sizes.

Me too, except I need to start dating them! But my mom did the same for me as a kid so now I do it with everyone in our family!

1. How can I incorporate pampered chef products into my holiday traditions?

One way to incorporate pampered chef products into your holiday traditions is by hosting a holiday-themed cooking party with your friends and family. You can showcase various recipes using our products and even gift them as presents for your loved ones.

2. Do you have any special holiday recipes that are easy to make with pampered chef products?

Yes, we have a variety of holiday recipes that are simple and delicious to make with our products. You can find them on our website or in our holiday recipe book.

3. Can I personalize pampered chef products as gifts for my friends and family?

Yes, many of our products can be personalized with engravings or custom labels, making them perfect gifts for your loved ones during the holiday season.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts for holiday shoppers?

Yes, we often have special holiday promotions and discounts for our customers. Make sure to check our website or subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated on any ongoing offers.

5. How can I make my holiday meals more special with pampered chef products?

You can make your holiday meals more special with our products by using them to create unique and delicious dishes, or by incorporating them into your table setting for a festive touch. You can also use our products to host a holiday cookie exchange party or a hot chocolate bar. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NMmommy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ItalianChef
  • General Chat
Replies