• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Busy Month: Tracking My Progress

In summary, this person is at $2000 in sales for November. They have 5 more shows scheduled, and are hoping to hit Level 1 this month.
I had a limited show schedule to start with because of traveling twice this month for at least 5 days at a time - and I only do shows on Friday and Saturday nights because of hubby's work schedule - but now everyone is cancelling on me. One lady actually said to me - "Oh, I didn't realize that Thanksgiving was THIS month" Yes, that is what she said. So now I am left scrambling. I at least want to have the two shows turned in for the SAT. I do have three shows scheduled for December - but that isn't a big help for now.

Figured I would bump this. I'm currently at $2800 with three shows to close before tomorrow and two more shows holding this weekend. I also have 1 more catalog show going on. I know I'll hit $3000 for sure which is awesome because I made it for the first time in July but barely made it! This time I'll hit it for sure. Would love to hit $6000. Guess I'll never know!

Congrats to everyone :)
I am at ,after submitting a show today $4867.19. I have a show tomorrow, 2 more to close and 2 catty's. Don't think I will get to 6K, but a girl can dream :)

dannyzmom said:
I've done 3 shows so far - still haven't submitted the 3rd. The first one was a fundraiser of $3500 - that gave me the big boost. I have three more shows and a Bridal Shower this month and am desperate for December bookings.

Congrats on the great fundraiser! :thumbup:

I submit over 2 shows and I am a bit over $1500 right now, I have a small show to turn in yet and I have one more to do tomorrow night, won't hit the 3k like last year, but that's ok...

merego said:
Congrats to everyone :)
I am at ,after submitting a show today $4867.19. I have a show tomorrow, 2 more to close and 2 catty's. Don't think I will get to 6K, but a girl can dream :)

Um, with 5 shows left, all you need to do is average about $350 and it's yours! Don't say you won't until you don't!

Okay, so as my signature says, I am 2,200 away from my goal! And, for December, I have 2 shows booked so far, so I will at least get the new spring product.

And, our Director has challenged our team to do 2-1-2 for November/December. That's 2 shows in November-1 recruit in November-2 shows in December. Looks like I'm gonna make it!!! :D

I am SO impressed with all of you!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today I went over $3000 and I've got some things going yet this month but
I unless God has some real surprises waiting I don't know about the 6K but
who knows... we'll see!

wadesgirl said:
Um, with 5 shows left, all you need to do is average about $350 and it's yours! Don't say you won't until you don't!

Thanks for the motivation, you're the best :)

merego said:
Thanks for the motivation, you're the best :)

That's what I'm here for! You cannot be that close and still not think that you can make it! I was hoping for $6000 but with a couple of my bombing shows, I don't think I'll make it but I'm not counting it out until the end of the month.

I don't have as much as others, but it still has been one of my best months yet...

I have closed 2 shows and had a few online orders totaling: $1,476. I have 1 more Cooking show and 2 catalog shows.... best part 2 RECRUITS!! I get to promote December 1 to Future Director!! Also, I can now go to Leadership and be able to pay for my plane ticket with the commission I earned in November! So cool and I am so excited!! :chef:

Right now I am at aorund $800. So, unless something major comes in I will just get the "submit two shows."

I have $4000 so far. I still have 2 cooking shows and 4 catalog shows to go. I'm hoping for $6000. I really hope to get some December bookings. So far everyone says "after the holidays".

Good job, Amanda! Should be hard to do....that's only an average of $333 per show! :) YOU GO GIRL!!! :D

And, must I say, Heather and Jennifer, I love how you guys are getting into the holiday spirit with your signatures and avatars!! :D

I am just over the $3000 level. Very excited about this as I have never done better then $1500.

I am just over the $3K mark now. I COULD possibly hit the $6K mark if the 3 cooking shows, 2 catalog shows, and catalog fundraiser I am doing pan out for me!

NOT GIVING UP!

I am at 2685.67 with 4 shows open...1 is at 323.20, 1 at 431.53, 1 at 190.64, 1 at 350.42 and 1 more show to do on Monday!! I will definitely hit the $3000 but unless these girls all increase their shows to $663 I won't make it...I am happy with the $3000, I only hit 2 shows in June due to tragedy this year...I am lucky I still have a business!!

I have 4 cooking shows, I am doing an open house for Hosts, friends and customers and I have a HUGE fundraiser in December and 2 bookings for January!! Things are looking fair...I will be on the phone this weekend!! Gotta book that January before Thanksgiving!!;)

I am currently at 3200 with 2 shows this weekend, and a 700+ show to close and 2 shows that are smaller but still need to close I havent added those in the computer yet so with those shows I am close to 3500. I am still aiming for 6k but we will see. I also have a catty show in UT going on right now, hopefully that will be good.

After I submit 3 shows today, I should be almost 3800. Have 2 more cooking, 1 catalog, & my mystery host catalog...so we'll see if I hit 6K.

Man, this must be the month for everyone!

Just remember, if you wait until the last week to submit all your shows for the month, HO will get backed up again!

wadesgirl said:
Man, this must be the month for everyone!

Just remember, if you wait until the last week to submit all your shows for the month, HO will get backed up again!

I'm nervous about that too. My catalog hosts are planning on showing the catalogs at their family gatherings for Thanksgiving. So we are planning on closing them on Saturday afterwards. I sure hope they pull through for the SAT deadline. If not, then maybe I'll actually get those 2 Dec. shows I was wanting. :rolleyes: (the 6,000 level would be better though)

I am at $5450, with a show last night still to close, and 4 catalog shows to close- I know I have the $6000 level- My goal was $8000, so we will see if I make it. I also have a 2 day booth the Fri-Sat after Thanmksgiving, and I may wait, and make the orders a December show, to boost my PC$$'s.

My goal was $3000, and right now I'm sitting at $2800 with two catty's left and one show. This is the first SAT for me, as well as the most I have ever done in a month. My highest before had been around $650. I am totally excited!!!!!

babywings76 said:
I'm nervous about that too. My catalog hosts are planning on showing the catalogs at their family gatherings for Thanksgiving. So we are planning on closing them on Saturday afterwards. I sure hope they pull through for the SAT deadline. If not, then maybe I'll actually get those 2 Dec. shows I was wanting. :rolleyes: (the 6,000 level would be better though)

They have to be held and submitted in December to get the 2 December shows. So unless you made them December catalog shows, they would only count for your December commission.

Oh Darn! That's right! How could I forget that! Arggh!

Well I am sitting at little over 2000 and I am aiming for the 3000 level and my last two live shows move to december and January and I have a live show saturday and then I got 3 catalog shows so I might make it is I am so close and worry about not having much over catalog shows that is what I hate about having catalog shows I ususally don't do them. It is funny reading this people say this must be everyone's month I usually do good in this month and then in may is my 2nd highest month usually it is funny how our months can fall into place.

I wonder if there is any reward for shows that don't close until December. Since SAT covers 2 months. But each month is a different reward, so I don't know how they can. I was just thinking about the In the Bag promotion where people still got something when it carried over into the second month.

I have my last show of the month to submit... It will put me over $6000.00!!! I will be turning it in tomorrow:)

closed my 2nd show this month and sitting at $974.42. my goal was $1500 so i am $526 away from that. i am doing a black friday sale and am kinda hoping that i might be able to make up the difference with that. if not, i'm out of options no more shows on the books until january. but i am hoping that it will change.:chef:

I'm at $1245 right now, with a show still open (was supposed to close today, but when I called the host she needed some more time because she ended up in the hospital last night - I think that's a valid excuse). A FR I was sorta planning with my sister never panned out, and a show for Tuesday (11/18) is being rescheduled. But I still have a craft show tonight and tomorrow, and vendor shows Sunday and next Sunday. Plus I sent out a note to my newsletter list offering "bribes" for orders, so I shouldn't have a problem hitting the $1500 level.What I need to do is contact my inactive consultant and see if she's got anything in the works to reactivate, so that I can register for Leadership.

I'm at 2799.66 I just closed a show last night for 370 or so that hasnt hit IPt yet, I have two other shows open one being $1100 and two cooking shows left. Plus 3 catty shows somewhere out there. Once all my open shows are submitted I need to make the rest total up to 1400$ to hit the 6k level... think I can do it? My biggest month ever was $4208... I am trying!

I just talked to my hostess for tomorrow and she wants to wait till after Thanksgiving to close wich would mean Dec. 1. I did tell her I have a goal for this month and if hers got me there then I would prefer to lose Wed before i went out of town. I am pretty close.

$2997.47, with a big live and a decent catty to go. I was happy with 3k last time around so I'm happy now :)

Update... $1484 with one show pending to close and possibly two more catty shows and 1 more boutique. Def. hiting the $1500 mark. Yeehaw!

Brandi2007 said:
I'm at 2799.66 I just closed a show last night for 370 or so that hasnt hit IPt yet, I have two other shows open one being $1100 and two cooking shows left. Plus 3 catty shows somewhere out there. Once all my open shows are submitted I need to make the rest total up to 1400$ to hit the 6k level... think I can do it? My biggest month ever was $4208... I am trying!

YOU CAN DO IT BRANDI!!! :thumbup:

New to the thread, here. I'm at 2742.73 right now, with one show to close and another show on the books for tomorrow. Tomorrow's host has a few orders and is planning a good-sized crowd, so I should reach my $3,000 goal. :)I'm hoping to hit $1,500 with my December sales so I can earn some PC Dollars. With the holidays and our trip to Dallas for our DS's graduation, I don't know if that will happen. We'll see, though.

I have almost $1,200 with 5 (that's right) catty shows to close 29th & 30th plus I'm doing my own Black Friday Sale! I am hoping to double that at least. My original goal was $3,000 and I am going to work to get there! Already have 2 Catty Shows on the calendar for Dec 9th & 10th closings. One lady already has had $74 charged online! WOOHOO! Wish she could do that every day from now till the 10th! I am trying to reach two ladies who both wanted December cooking shows but can't seem to get them to answer their phones! ARGH!

I'm over $3000! I'm not for sure if I can make $6000 but this is only the 2nd time since I've been a consultant that I've earned the $3000 level and last time I barely made it. This time I've already made it and have several shows to submit.

I have one show left to submit and will be closing that on Wednesday. I am currently at $4231. I am thrilled to make $3000 level as I have been just over $1500 the past 3.

StacieB said:
I have one show left to submit and will be closing that on Wednesday. I am currently at $4231. I am thrilled to make $3000 level as I have been just over $1500 the past 3.

Yah! Way to go!

I'm at $2800+ right now and have two cattys and one show left for the month. I will make my $3000 goal. I am so excited since this is my first SAT!!!!!

I made it to $3700 with 3 show so I'm thrilled to have earned level 3. Hope there are some great new products in January!!!

Susan

I have 6 shows to submit between now and the end of the month - 5 of them are cooking shows, and 1 catalog show.

With what I have for them now, I should close out the month around $5000. Not as good as last year, but I'm happy with it. Life is much crazier for me this year than last, so I feel like I did well.

I closed a Show today at $408! That puts me at $1580 with 4 catalog shows and Black Friday Sales to go! WOOHOO! I would love to have $3,000 by November 30th!

right now I am sitting at 4541 and I have 3 cooking and 1 catty show to still close. I probably wont make my 6k though. I can only wish.

RosieTrips said:
I made it to $3700 with 3 show so I'm thrilled to have earned level 3. Hope there are some great new products in January!!!

Susan

Hey Susan - that's awesome!! I'm finishing my month at $1953 for which I'm thrilled - only had 3 shows (and one was under $200 total) and a handful of outlet orders as well. Just happy to get some products for free. Looking forward to when you move out our way Susan!:)

I am like $800 shy of $7,000 - with one Show left with a VERY UNMOTIVATED Host. I will get on the phone tomorrow, plus send out an Outlet Email - I would LOVE to hit $7,000 but am NOT gonna get stressed over it. I should have easily hit it considering the number of Shows I did - but had 3 REALLY unmotivated hosts this month.....

I'm at $1350 one catalog show left, but it sounds like that might run over into December. I'm hopeful that I'll get to the $1500 goal! It's still my first 30 days, so it would be really awesome to meet that SAT goal and get the PC bucks!!

I have a fundraiser pulling in right after the 1st, so it should push me over for an extra spring product for December.

I have a question: can I just order the $150 difference between where I'm at and the $1500 SAT goal? Or does the order have to be from someone else?

koima said:
I'm at $1350 one catalog show left, but it sounds like that might run over into December. I'm hopeful that I'll get to the $1500 goal! It's still my first 30 days, so it would be really awesome to meet that SAT goal and get the PC bucks!!

I have a fundraiser pulling in right after the 1st, so it should push me over for an extra spring product for December.

I have a question: can I just order the $150 difference between where I'm at and the $1500 SAT goal? Or does the order have to be from someone else?

I don't know the honest answer about what you make for commission on orders that you place in YOUR name. I have always just put it the name of someone in my family.

hmmm...........

<h2>1. How many shows have you had so far this month?</h2><p>I have had 4 shows and 1 catalog show.</p><h2>2. How much sales have you submitted so far this month?</h2><p>I have submitted $1200 in sales and am waiting to submit about $1000 from this weekend.</p><h2>3. What level are you currently on in the Busy Month program?</h2><p>I am well on my way to earning Level 3.</p><h2>4. How many more shows do you have scheduled for this month?</h2><p>I still have 6 shows and 2 catalog shows scheduled for this month.</p><h2>5. Are you satisfied with your progress so far?</h2><p>Yes, I am satisfied with my progress so far and am excited to see what will happen in the remaining shows.</p>

1. How many shows have you had so far this month?

I have had 4 shows and 1 catalog show.

2. How much sales have you submitted so far this month?

I have submitted $1200 in sales and am waiting to submit about $1000 from this weekend.

3. What level are you currently on in the Busy Month program?

I am well on my way to earning Level 3.

4. How many more shows do you have scheduled for this month?

I still have 6 shows and 2 catalog shows scheduled for this month.

5. Are you satisfied with your progress so far?

Yes, I am satisfied with my progress so far and am excited to see what will happen in the remaining shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies