• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Busy Month: Tracking My Progress

In summary, this person is at $2000 in sales for November. They have 5 more shows scheduled, and are hoping to hit Level 1 this month.
I'm at $5270, with 4 more shows to close.

Well I'll just have DH have a show then, haha.

If he buys $150 himself, does he get the host discount, too? Because I'd love a 60% off Deep Covered Baker. I have $150 in holiday gifts to buy, too, so it's not exactly cheating.

I'm at $4037 with 3 more shows to close. My 3 shows total 831.59 right now...All 3 shows would have to increase their sales by $377 each for me to reach the $6000 level. I'm good with the $3000 level but I'm still hopeful!:D

My Saturday show closed last night over $600. With the show I'll be closing this evening (which was $509 when I left her house), I'll be well over the $3,000 mark. Made my goal!Now I'll be putting my Black Friday sales in December with my Holiday Host Raffle and my Dec 6 expo. I'm shooting for $1,500 so I can get my PC Dollars. :)

Wow! Everyone's on fire!!! Way to go, Cheffers. PC better be ready to give lots of products away! ;)

I'm at 2,018 so far and have 2 shows left to close. One is at $300 with more orders to come, and another is only at around $50, but will get it to qualify by the weekend. So, it's not looking good for me, but I'm happy with whatever I earn...anything free is good!! :)

I have submitted $823 so far, which was my Mystery Host Catalog show. I will be closing 2 shows today, but don't expect them to be more than $200-$300 each. I have one last show on Nov. 29th, and I am not sure if we will close out on the 30th or not. I have a couple of MIA catalog show hosts, but not holding my breath for them.

koima said:
Well I'll just have DH have a show then, haha.

If he buys $150 himself, does he get the host discount, too? Because I'd love a 60% off Deep Covered Baker. I have $150 in holiday gifts to buy, too, so it's not exactly cheating.

I think that sounds good. Then YOU get a bit of Host Benefits!

Last edited:
Bren706 said:
I have submitted $823 so far, which was my Mystery Host Catalog show. I will be closing 2 shows today, but don't expect them to be more than $200-$300 each. I have one last show on Nov. 29th, and I am not sure if we will close out on the 30th or not. I have a couple of MIA catalog show hosts, but not holding my breath for them.

I told my late November host that we MUST close on the 30th in order for her guests and her to get the stoneware deals...this worked!

<h2>1. How many shows have you had so far this month?</h2><p>I have had 4 shows and 1 catalog show.</p><h2>2. How much sales have you submitted so far this month?</h2><p>I have submitted $1200 in sales and am waiting to submit about $1000 from this weekend.</p><h2>3. What level are you currently on in the Busy Month program?</h2><p>I am well on my way to earning Level 3.</p><h2>4. How many more shows do you have scheduled for this month?</h2><p>I still have 6 shows and 2 catalog shows scheduled for this month.</p><h2>5. Are you satisfied with your progress so far?</h2><p>Yes, I am satisfied with my progress so far and am excited to see what will happen in the remaining shows.</p>

1. How many shows have you had so far this month?

I have had 4 shows and 1 catalog show.

2. How much sales have you submitted so far this month?

I have submitted $1200 in sales and am waiting to submit about $1000 from this weekend.

3. What level are you currently on in the Busy Month program?

I am well on my way to earning Level 3.

4. How many more shows do you have scheduled for this month?

I still have 6 shows and 2 catalog shows scheduled for this month.

5. Are you satisfied with your progress so far?

Yes, I am satisfied with my progress so far and am excited to see what will happen in the remaining shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies