• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for Booking Shows During Busy Weekdays

In summary, some tips for booking shows during weekdays include scheduling them during evenings or weekends when people are more available, reaching out to individuals with flexible schedules, and promoting the benefits of hosting a weekday show on social media. To ensure a successful weekday show, encourage hostesses to invite guests, offer incentives for bringing a certain number of guests, and provide assistance in finding a suitable date and time. If a potential hostess is hesitant, explain the benefits and offer virtual show options, such as Facebook parties or Zoom demonstrations.
pamela
need tips or adviceI am still trying to get my May booked-I need 2-3 or more shows and since Mother's Day, NASCAR race weekend(I live near Richmond VA) and Memorial Day weekend are in May, I have only weeknight shows left....people are just not wanting to book them! How do you all handle this? I hate to offer anything extra since I believe so much in our Host benefits, but I am getting desperate! I have a show this weekend and will probably get a show from that, but the more the merrier!

Can you do afterwork or lunch time shows? Or an express show? Sometimes taking up a whole night doesn't work. These still leave most of the night free.

I try to sell Thursday as the new Friday. I have had some great shows on Thursday nights.

I sell Wednesday and Thursday night shows because we you do them in the beginning of the week, people are still tired from the weekend and are thinking the week will drag on. If we do it on hump day, it breaks the week up a lot!!

So I was wondering if any one here are ER fans? Who do you think was killed in the explosion? I hate to have it as Pratt since he finally decided to get his life in order with this girl. I also hope it wasnt Sam since she has the son who really needs her. And I definitly do not want it to be Abby since her and Luca just made up. Although I really dont think it was Abby. Now I have to wait till next season:cry:

1. How can I book shows during weekdays when most people are at work?

One tip is to schedule your shows during evenings or weekends, when people are more likely to be available. You can also reach out to individuals who work from home or have flexible schedules, such as stay-at-home parents or retirees.

2. What are some ways to generate interest in weekday shows?

Social media is a great tool for promoting weekday shows. You can post about the benefits of hosting a show during the week, such as avoiding weekend crowds and getting exclusive deals. You can also offer special incentives, such as a free gift or discount for hosting a weekday show.

3. How can I make sure my hostesses have enough guests for a successful weekday show?

Encourage your hostesses to invite friends, family, and neighbors who may be available during the week. You can also offer to provide them with a list of potential guests based on their location and interests. Additionally, consider offering incentives for bringing a certain number of guests to the show.

4. What should I do if a potential hostess is hesitant to book a weekday show?

Explain the benefits of hosting a weekday show, such as having a more intimate and relaxed atmosphere, and the opportunity to earn free products. You can also offer to help them find a date and time that works best for their schedule.

5. Can I offer virtual shows as an option for busy weekday schedules?

Absolutely! Virtual shows are a great option for individuals who may not have the time or availability to host a physical show during the week. You can offer virtual show options, such as Facebook parties or Zoom demonstrations, to accommodate busy schedules while still providing the same benefits and incentives as an in-person show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Stephanie78
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Koolotus
Replies
Views