• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Busy Month: Tracking My Progress

In summary, this person is at $2000 in sales for November. They have 5 more shows scheduled, and are hoping to hit Level 1 this month.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I thought I would see where everyone else is at since there is a lot of us that have a very busy show schedule this month!

I have had 4 shows and 1 catalog show so far. Submitted $1200, waiting to submit about a $1000 from this weekend so I'm well on my way to earning Level 3 already. I still have 6 shows and 2 catalogs shows so we'll see what happens.

I have done 2 shows and they still need to close 1 is at 520 and the other one is at 300 but I still have 7 shows and 1 fundraiser.

I have 6 and NONE have closed yet. So I will get back to you at the end I guess. :)

So far I have done 4 of my nine shows...none of them are closed yet! 1 is at $607, 1 is at $340, 1 is at $259 and the other one is at $555. They all wanted to keep them open over the weekend (I did all of these show this week). If I can get all of these shows to the next level I will be at $2000 in sales for November. I have 5 more shows and 1 catty left to go...I would love to book a few more catty's but so far this has not happened. Good Luck everyone!!

I'm at $1700 - 3 more shows to do and 4 catalog shows going on too. Trying to book a few more.

I have 6 cooking and 2 catalog shows scheduled. Have already closed 1 each at over $500 each, and am looking forward to another $400 Tuesday, so I'm for sure at $1,500. I will most likely hit 3k, like I did over the summer.

I've done 4 shows. I'm at $2800-ish & growing.

I have 9 shows total this month.
2 shows have already been sumbitted totaling $754.45
About to submit 1 show at $612.27
3 shows in progress are up to 760.80
Have 3 more shows coming up​

Right now, I'm looking at $2127.52 for the month, but since 3 of the 9 shows haven't started & 3 of the 9 are not yet finished, I'm really hoping to hit at least $4,000 this month ... maybe even $5,000. The last one is on the 23rd, so I feel pretty confident that they will all close by the end of the month.

I'm still a newbie, so for someone who just occasionally gets into the $750 per month commission, that's REALLY good for me!!

I am at $1692.00 so far and I have 8 more shows to go. :)

I have closed one fair at $233, have another this coming weekend. 3 catalog shows, one is at $600. 5 shows starting this week Thursday.

Started the month with 6 shows.

Nov. 1 host wants to reschedule ... lots going on at work.
Nov. 9 host flaked out on me.
Nov. 8 host had nobody show up ... I cooked anyway just to practice the recipes, and we are turning it into a book party, most of which will be my doing. It will barely qualify.

That said ... I have 3 shows left:
* Nov. 14 (Friday)
* Nov. 16 (Sunday)
and
* Nov. 24 (Monday.)

I am hoping to get Level 1 at least ...

I had 3 shows last week. Submitted a $450 show today, 1 show is still open, another will close Tuesday...just the two is over $1k. I have a show Tuesday with 8 confirmed guests and booked another for this Saturday after a brief encounter at Costco with an old friend tonight...lol...Another show on Sunday..Followed by one Wednesday, Friday, & Sunday...--Will add more as they come!! YAY for a TURKEY Day and a much needed BREAK!!!!!

1 holiday open house and 1 show booked for December!

I am commited to host coaching in PERSON and mailing the invites for ALL of my hosts!!!!

i am at $708.25 with one show this week. i am also holding a blsck friday sale, i my goal is to make level one. it might be close, but i'm trying!

I have 2 catalog shows going right now and 5 parties lined up for later in the month. So far I'm sitting at $0 though :( but I have high hopes! This is my qualifying month also, so I'm wanting to get the $1250 in sales this month for the double PC dollars! I'm going to own the whole forged cutlery set by the end of the year if it kills me! LOL

Gearing up for a show tonight...It is so good to hear the positive things happening for individual businesses here. Keep the updates coming! 7 more shows this month and still booking. Made contact with auto insurance agent and she wants a SHOW! Made a contact with my catalog tote this morning at Office Depot and she wants a SHOW! ROCK ON with PC!

I've hit the $1500 so far with 6 more cooking shows and 1 catalog show still to do and turn in. I have 2 shows from the weekend that are still opened. I am shooting for the $6k level, but my sales have been a little low for me. I usually have sales between $600 and $800 and many of my shows I've left and the sales are only at $200. It has been a tough one, but I'm not giving up!! At the beginning of this month I needed 7500 points for Miami!! And by God (because it is on his strength and mercy I'll get there) I will achieve it. I have 5 shows scheduled for December with a 4 more potential parties.

love to hear all the good things! i already have an update, my orth receptionst told me she will be submitting a catalog show on friday! i guess we will see how that works out!

I've actually done 3 shows, none submitted, and right now totals are just under $1000.00. I have 3 catalog shows going on and closing by next Tues.

This week MUST be cursed for me :mad: as I've had 3 shows call me and change to catalog shows, work commitment, no one coming, and I just got new job were my excuses. I was so PO'd because I buy the food for my shows and they reimburse me, and I just bought food for 2 of them and now I'm stuck with it, ugh!! I mailed out invites for each of these and now they've got to make the calls.

I've got a fundraiser being turned in next week with in idea how sales are going. I've got 2 more shows this weekend and 3 shows next weekend, unless more bail before then :yuck:.

I was aiming for Level 3, as I had 13 shows originally on my calendar, but now I'm just hoping and praying for Level 2 sellathon.

I'm getting discouraged, but I know this too shall pass.

Lisa

Update.. up to $1k and 5 more to go!

Lisa/ChefBear said:
I've actually done 3 shows, none submitted, and right now totals are just under $1000.00. I have 3 catalog shows going on and closing by next Tues.

This week MUST be cursed for me :mad: as I've had 3 shows call me and change to catalog shows, work commitment, no one coming, and I just got new job were my excuses. I was so PO'd because I buy the food for my shows and they reimburse me, and I just bought food for 2 of them and now I'm stuck with it, ugh!! I mailed out invites for each of these and now they've got to make the calls.

I've got a fundraiser being turned in next week with in idea how sales are going. I've got 2 more shows this weekend and 3 shows next weekend, unless more bail before then :yuck:.

I was aiming for Level 3, as I had 13 shows originally on my calendar, but now I'm just hoping and praying for Level 2 sellathon.

I'm getting discouraged, but I know this too shall pass.

Lisa

Lisa, you can still have a party! The guests have been invited and the food bought! If you have to call them all anyway tell them the venue has been changed and have the party at your house!! Have the host collect at least $150 in additonal orders so she can be counted as the host (that would be my stipulation). Don't give up the show because of a lazy host!! You still have a party.

Chef Kearns, i like that idea! if i ever have that problem, i might have to use it!

THe hostess was calling the people, not me. I've had lots of hostesses NOT giving me phone #s.

They cancelled and they call, not me.

Wish I could have the shows, but no such luck.

Lisa

I am currently at 1600 and have about $400 in orders still coming in. also have 2 shows for the month still. I really want that 3k mark and I am determined to get it!!!!

I am currently hoping for the "submit two shows." I would LOVE the $1500 level but unless some things pan out, I don't think it will happen. You never know though. I have two catty shows and POSIBBLY one cooking show if I could get the host on the phone. I need about $1100 more in sales.

I am hoping to get to both the $1500 mark and the submit two shows. I have 2 catty shows going on...one is a mystery host catty show, so I'm hoping that goes higher than $1000. I had a promising cooking show, but the host had to cancel b/c of family issues. She rescheduled for January, along with a bridal shower she and her friend want to host, just in time for double points!! :D

I just "restarted this month" to get in some commission before the baby comes and to get my January full, so I'm hoping to get to the $1500 mark, but if not, then submit two shows. Something free is better than nothing, right? :)

Closed one catalog show $274.27
Closed one cooking $426.32
Had two online orders $71.77
Had a cooking show turn into a catalog show because lack of guests...picking up orders this weekend
Still have a cooking show on the 21st and one catalog show.

:::grumble grumble grumble::::
I know I am over $5000 but until they update the IPT I can't *see* it and that drives me CRAZY!

dannyzmom said:
I know I am over $5000 but until they update the IPT I can't *see* it and that drives me CRAZY!

Don't you hate that! At the end of the last SAT, they didn't update the IPT for a while and I was sitting there on pins and needles hoping I was calculating my total correctly for the $3000 level!

dannyzmom said:

How many shows have you done? I am meeting with hosts and mailing invites and my average is lower than ever. I lost my full time job a couple of weeks ago and it seems like quite the viscious cycle around here. I have the bookings and I am fighting tooth and nail for them to keep but fewer people are showing up and definitely spending far less!

8 more shows for the month...Looking for the gems! :sing:

I've done 3 shows so far - still haven't submitted the 3rd. The first one was a fundraiser of $3500 - that gave me the big boost. I have three more shows and a Bridal Shower this month and am desperate for December bookings.

I am at $2700 for the month and one more show next Saturday (11/22). I want to a couple more, so I will be on the phone the next few nights doing CCC calls. I should hit Level 3 ($3000). Wahoo!

I'm at 1300+ with two shows. I'm finding my average higher than ever. YAY! :) I've still got two catty shows out plus a cooking show next Friday. Working for $3000!

I'm at $1950 with 4 shows and 5 more to go. I was only hoping for $3000, but I would love to add more.

Wow...Yay for kicking Butt!

I'm at $3000 so far and I'm hoping to get to the $6000 level!! I love the free products, but what I really need are TRIP POINTS!!! Come on points! I need more shows!!

I'm at $1800 - with 1 show submitted, 4 others that have held, and are gathering outside orders to close, and 4 Cooking Shows, 2 Catalog Shows, a Vendor Fair, and a PTO Fundraiser still to be held & submitted.
I know I have the $3000 level, no problem - just have to wait and see if the $6000 level is within reach!

I'm at $2185 so far. Still have 2 shows and several catalog shows out there.

I've submitted 2 shows and am at a total of $1160.97. I did 2 more shows that still need to close, 2 more catalog shows, and have 5 more cooking shows still to do.ETA: Oh, I forgot...I have one more catalog show that just got confirmed today...so I've got 3 catty shows still...

Booya! Just hit $1500 with 2 cooking, one catalog show and a couple outlet orders! 3-4 more cooking and 1 catty show to go...3k is in sight!

Just submitted 3 shows with 1571.09 in sales. One to close that is at $555 and a catty that is at $400 right now. Have 5 more cooking shows to do. :angel:pray for me...I only need 11,104 to earn Miami!! I also have 1 Fundraiser, 4 cooking shows and 1 catty for December!

Last edited:
WOW! My host from last night just e-mailed me some more orders, she's at $1000 now! My first $1000 show! Yippee!! (Guess it was worth the 2 hours in driving time, bringing a ton of items at her request, making 2 recipes (plus she served other snacks), her son being the highlight of the night and throwing up in the kitchen--thankfully NOT on my stuff!! and then coming home at midnight) But I'm so excited cause I'll definitely hit $3000! Now I wonder if I can do $6000?! We'll see! :)

I did it!
As of today's update I am over $6k!

Carolyn, that is great! Enjoy your free product.

I had my first show last night for this month and finished a catalog show that I'm turning in tomorrow. I'm at $1300 with supposedly 4 catalog shows left out there somewhere.

That's awesome Carolyn! With only half the month gone:thumbup: Do you still have more shows?

WTG Carolyn!!!!

I'm at $2064 and some change with the closed orders and the pending orders thus far. (2 cooking shows closed, 4 Catalog shows open a cooking show open & another cooking show next weekend.) I'm expecting to hit $3,000, hoping for $4,000 or $5,000 ... I really don't see hitting $6,000 but certainly wouldn't complain if I lucked into it!!! ;)

I'm at $1447 right now. I'm pretty close to $1500, and I'm positive I'll get there. It's the $3000 level that eludes me. I have four catalog shows going, and only one of them has any orders placed. We'll see. I need to call two of them, today.

At least I can buy the new items for 1/2 off. Always looking for the positive.

Last Friday (7th) I did my first Show for my new Recruit. She signed that morning and had never been to a Show! She only had her Mom, 3 kids, her hubby, and her 3 kids, but we did it anyway! She closed at $371.46 with some help from outside orders I collected from a couple of booths.:D Then I had my Cooking Show on the 10th go to a Catalog Show that was supposed to close the 14th; Host called Friday and needs to finish collecting her money so wants me to pick it up at 11 on Monday; hopefully it will close then.:confused: I did a great Cooking Show at one of the local Primary Schools on Tuesday evening! The guests had a great time...I gave away a DCB with the Dice Game (definitely not PLANNED!), and I closed her out tonight with $503.82!! WOOHOO!:cheerleader: I had one catalog show host call to say she just could not get a single order because they are cutting hours at the bank and everyone is afraid to spend a dime! I can fully understand that one. I thanked her and she said she would try again in February!:( I called 2 catalog show hosts who were hoping to close today but said they wanted to try a couple more weeks. I was glad to hear them say they would keep trying! I told them fine since I am shooting for $3,000! I have a Catalog Show to drop off catalogs at a local credit union on Monday. I met the lady at a booth in October. The cool thing is that I had sent her a couple of emails about a Pampered Business Show and she emailed me tonight to say that she wanted me to bring in catalogs on Monday and they already have $172 in SALES!!!:sing: I just hope the catalog isn't so old they found that the things are gone! She is talking about closing by Friday! I also have another lady to follow up with at our local Hobby Lobby that got a packet about 10 days ago and has not called me back. I have talked to the coworker who is my customer and she says the lady is collecting orders, so that is a good sign. I will also check with her on Monday. I am "making rounds" with several catalog hosts on Monday! I did a Stop N Shop last night and it was TERRIBLE! I had a few people ask me if they ordered online would it still count towards the 10% donation to the school. I told them if they got them in soon! I'm not leaving it open all month for them to mess around! 5 ladies told me they were going to order "later" then never came back. One lady was at the KITK tonight and asked if her order went towards the 10%. I told her if it came in this week! I did get one lady who came up to me at the very end and said she wanted to do a Cooking Show with me. I gave her a mini-catalog and told her I would call her Monday! She wants to schedule in December and I am fine with that! I did my Kids in the Kitchen Workshop tonight and told the parents that anyone placing an order by Tuesday would receive free shipping! Several sounded like they were interested in doing so! I have also had 3 online Outlet orders that total $143.52!!

My month so far through the Shows/Outlet orders is at $1,007.70! This is a personal high month for me and it's only the 15th!!! WOOHOO! God is blessing my socks off!

I sent out the Quickbites that Joy from Tasty Tidbits (thanks!:chef:) does to my current customers and already have an Outlet order from it so hopefully more will come in.

I am shooting for $3,000 and this will nearly double my career sales! My Recruit is very excited and we need to get her Shows scheduled so she can do well too! She has set her sights on Disney in 2010 along with me, so we are doing great! Now we need to RECRUIT!!:blushing:

Just submitted a couple shows from last week. I am at around $2300 in sales so far.

Submit 2 shows - check
Submit $1500 in sales - check
Submit $3000 in sales - hopefully by tomorrow (mystery host show is wrapping up)
Submit $6000 in sales - I SURE HOPE SO! That's my goal!

dannyzmom said:
i Did It!
As Of Today's Update I Am Over $6k!

You Go Girl!!!

Just got a call from a friend and she wanted to know if it was okay if she did an online catalog show! Is it okay??? You bet!!! She's sending her show link out in emails to friends tonight and wants to close November 30th! WOOHOO!

WOW CAROLYN - Congrats! I am excited for you! :)

<h2>1. How many shows have you had so far this month?</h2><p>I have had 4 shows and 1 catalog show.</p><h2>2. How much sales have you submitted so far this month?</h2><p>I have submitted $1200 in sales and am waiting to submit about $1000 from this weekend.</p><h2>3. What level are you currently on in the Busy Month program?</h2><p>I am well on my way to earning Level 3.</p><h2>4. How many more shows do you have scheduled for this month?</h2><p>I still have 6 shows and 2 catalog shows scheduled for this month.</p><h2>5. Are you satisfied with your progress so far?</h2><p>Yes, I am satisfied with my progress so far and am excited to see what will happen in the remaining shows.</p>

1. How many shows have you had so far this month?

I have had 4 shows and 1 catalog show.

2. How much sales have you submitted so far this month?

I have submitted $1200 in sales and am waiting to submit about $1000 from this weekend.

3. What level are you currently on in the Busy Month program?

I am well on my way to earning Level 3.

4. How many more shows do you have scheduled for this month?

I still have 6 shows and 2 catalog shows scheduled for this month.

5. Are you satisfied with your progress so far?

Yes, I am satisfied with my progress so far and am excited to see what will happen in the remaining shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies