• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having trouble with your Pampered Chef Dollars tracker?

In summary, Pampered Chef Dollars (PCDs) are a type of currency that can be earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party or event. They can then be redeemed for free or discounted products from the catalog. You can earn PCDs by hosting a party or event, and track them by logging into your Pampered Chef account. PCDs can be used towards any product in the catalog, with some limitations. They do not expire and can be saved up for future use.
amy07
Any other new consultants on the new program having problems with their PC Dollar tracker on CC? My IPT is correct with sales and shows, but on the PC Dollar page it wasn't updated this morning ---submitted my last show last week. I sent an email, and it has been updated, but the figures are all wrong.....it's only giving me $50 instead of $150? :confused: Should I call or just wait another day and see if they correct it again? I don't want to be a complainer, but I want what I've earned!

I had this problem and it fixed itself before it called me back. I had earned $200 and it was only showing a $100. I would call, but wait time is close to two hours right now. SIGH>

My new recruit noticed that it took a couple of days to show up on the PC$ tracker. It's probably a different system, that requires a feed or manual intervention.

It seems that most of their systems do not talk to each other and so nothing updates at the same time. I usually give everything a week to catch up before calling.

Mine is the same way, not updated although my IPT is...it takes about 2-3 days to catch up...

1. What are Pampered Chef Dollars (PCDs)?

Pampered Chef Dollars (PCDs) are a type of currency that can be earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party or event. They can then be redeemed for free or discounted products from our catalog.

2. How do I earn PCDs?

You can earn PCDs by hosting a Pampered Chef party or event, where your friends and family can purchase products. You will earn a percentage of their purchases in PCDs, which can then be redeemed for free or discounted products.

3. How do I track my PCDs?

You can track your PCDs by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "PCDs" tab. This will show you how many PCDs you have earned and how many you have redeemed.

4. Can I use PCDs towards any product?

Yes, you can use PCDs towards any product in our catalog. However, there may be some exclusions or limitations, so be sure to check the details before redeeming your PCDs.

5. Do PCDs expire?

No, PCDs do not expire. You can save them up and use them whenever you want to redeem free or discounted products from our catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • Rosebud
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pamperedape
  • General Chat
Replies