• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Surprise in the Mail: $100 Pampered Chef Dollars Brighten a Challenging Day

In summary, "A Surprise in the Mail" is a special promotion from Pampered Chef where randomly selected customers receive $100 in Pampered Chef Dollars to use on any product on the website or through a consultant. To be eligible, customers must have made a purchase within the past 30 days. The $100 Pampered Chef Dollars cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions and must be redeemed within 60 days of receiving an email notification.
amy07
I've been having an awful day.........my youngest son has been VERY sick with allergies, and chest congestion. He was up from 3am to 4:30 in a bad coughing fit, so we went back to the Dr today........Trying some new meds so hopefully it will work......But anyways, when I got home and checked the mail I had my first $100 in PC dollars. I can't believe they arrived that fast! I can't wait to buy my "FREE" stuff!

That's awesome - congrats!!

Congratulations! Happy spending.

1. What is "A Surprise in the Mail: $100 Pampered Chef Dollars Brighten a Challenging Day"?

"A Surprise in the Mail" is a special promotion from Pampered Chef where we send $100 in Pampered Chef Dollars to randomly selected customers to brighten their day and provide a fun surprise in their mailbox.

2. How can I be eligible for "A Surprise in the Mail"?

Every month, we randomly select customers who have made a purchase from Pampered Chef within the past 30 days to receive the surprise $100 in Pampered Chef Dollars. So the more you shop with us, the higher your chances of being selected!

3. Can I use the $100 Pampered Chef Dollars on any product?

Yes, the $100 Pampered Chef Dollars can be used on any product on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. However, they cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.

4. How will I know if I've been selected for "A Surprise in the Mail"?

If you are selected, you will receive an email notification from Pampered Chef with instructions on how to redeem your $100 Pampered Chef Dollars. Be sure to check your spam folder, just in case!

5. Is there an expiration date for the $100 Pampered Chef Dollars?

Yes, the $100 Pampered Chef Dollars must be redeemed within 60 days of receiving the email notification. After that, they will expire and cannot be used.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
patty42240
Replies