• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Checking Your Indiv. Performance Tracker: How Long Should You Wait?

In summary, the recommended frequency for checking your individual performance tracker is once a week. You can access your tracker on any device with internet access, including your phone. If you notice any discrepancies, reach out to your manager or the Pampered Chef support team for assistance. The performance tracker tracks your progress from the beginning of your employment and you can improve your results by setting goals, consistently tracking your progress, seeking guidance, and providing exceptional customer service.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Does anyone know how long it takes for your Indiv. Performance Tracker to be updated? I got an email confirmation about the show I submitted at the wire last night, but it isn't showing up on my IPT. Should I be nervous?

Re: Iptstill not updated for any of us.

Re: Iptits end of the month so it is probably taking a bit longer...I usually give it 24 hours anyway.

1. How often should I check my individual performance tracker?

It is recommended to check your individual performance tracker at least once a week to stay on top of your progress and make any necessary adjustments.

2. Can I check my performance tracker on my phone?

Yes, you can access your individual performance tracker on any device with internet access, including your phone or tablet.

3. What should I do if I notice a discrepancy in my performance tracker?

If you notice a discrepancy in your performance tracker, please reach out to your manager or the Pampered Chef support team for assistance. They will be able to help resolve any issues and ensure your tracker is accurate.

4. How far back does the performance tracker track my progress?

The performance tracker tracks your progress from the beginning of your employment with Pampered Chef. You can view your performance over time and see your growth and improvements.

5. Are there any tips for improving my performance tracker results?

Yes, some tips for improving your performance tracker results include setting specific goals, consistently tracking your progress, and seeking guidance or training from your manager or colleagues. Additionally, always strive to provide exceptional customer service and go above and beyond for your clients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
RebelChef