• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting to Order Samples After Submitting Show - Help!

In summary, you can still order samples after submitting your show, but they may take longer to arrive. The typical arrival time for samples is 2-3 weeks, but this may vary. Unfortunately, sample orders cannot be canceled after submission, and you will still need to pay for them. Changes to sample orders cannot be made after submission, so please contact your consultant for assistance.
princessmeshelle
Ok, so I just submitted my show that should reactivat me.... I can't wait to order samples.... Does any one know how long it should take before I can order them? Someone said right away, but the web sit isn't letting me. :cry:

princessmeshelle said:
Ok, so I just submitted my show that should reactivat me.... I can't wait to order samples.... Does any one know how long it should take before I can order them? Someone said right away, but the web sit isn't letting me. :cry:

I think it is after the show is shipped. But I could be wrong. Did you just send it in tonight? Yesterday? After they receive it, it gets picked and then shipped. So maybe 2-3 days at the most.

Debbie :D

It should be here thursday. As far as I can tell it was shipped today. I hope it is soon. I can't wait to get my hands on some of the new stuff!

1. Can I still order samples after I have submitted my show?

Yes, you can still order samples after submitting your show. However, the samples may take longer to arrive as they will be processed with the rest of the orders from your show.

2. How long does it typically take for samples to arrive after submitting a show?

The samples usually arrive within 2-3 weeks after submitting your show. However, this may vary depending on the volume of orders and shipping location.

3. Can I cancel my sample order after submitting my show?

Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel sample orders once they have been submitted. We recommend reviewing your order carefully before submitting to ensure everything is correct.

4. Do I have to pay for the samples I order after submitting my show?

Yes, you will still need to pay for the samples you order after submitting your show. The cost of the samples will be deducted from your commission check or charged to your credit card on file.

5. Can I add or remove samples from my order after submitting my show?

No, you cannot make any changes to your sample order after submitting your show. If you need to add or remove samples, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
Replies
Views
merego