• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oops! I Thought Samples Could Be Ordered TODAY!

In summary, the person thought that today was the day that they could start ordering Samples, but they were mistaken. They will have to wait another week to do so.
kam
Staff member
I thought TODAY was the day we could start ordering Samples!!!! I know it did not start until MONDAY Aug 2nd...but for some reason I thought that was today!

I can't believe I thought that ALL weekend long - that I was going to be able to order samples today.

Aw geez...I am going to have to wait another WHOLE week!

Last edited:
I think, technically, you could mail in the form received in your change over kit, but they still wouldn't be processed and shipped until the 2nd. But if that makes you feel better, knowing you've orderd them, it's an option! :D

NooraK said:
I think, technically, you could mail in the form received in your change over kit, but they still wouldn't be processed and shipped until the 2nd. But if that makes you feel better, knowing you've orderd them, it's an option! :D

Yes, yes, I guess I could do that - but it's not the same!

I even made DH listen to all my back and forth last night on what to order! Now I will have more time to change my mind! He is going to LOVE that we are going to go through it AGAIN next week. haha!

kam said:
Yes, yes, I guess I could do that - but it's not the same!

I even made DH listen to all my back and forth last night on what to order! Now I will have more time to change my mind! He is going to LOVE that we are going to go through it AGAIN next week. haha!

I know, it's not the same. :D

I'm so happy with the things that came in my SAT, because it means I only have two items on the Sample sheet that I want enough to buy. Much cheaper than previous years!

Hello! Don't worry, you're not the only one who got mixed up with the sample ordering date. It can be easy to lose track of time when we're all so excited about trying out new products. But no worries, the ordering period will be here before you know it. In the meantime, why not take this extra week to plan out your sample orders and really make the most of this opportunity? Happy planning!

What is the policy for ordering samples at Pampered Chef?

The policy for ordering samples at Pampered Chef is that samples can only be ordered during the current month and not carried over to the next month. This means that if you want to order a sample, it must be done within the current month.

Can I order samples for my own personal use?

Samples can only be ordered for demonstration purposes and not for personal use. This is to ensure that our consultants are able to showcase the products to their customers and provide a better shopping experience.

Can I order samples for a discounted price?

No, samples are not available for a discounted price. The cost for samples is the same as the regular retail price. This is to maintain fairness among our consultants and to avoid any confusion with customers.

How many samples can I order per month?

Consultants are allowed to order up to 5 samples per month. However, this may vary depending on the availability of the products and the demand for them. If there are limited quantities, we may have to limit the number of samples that can be ordered.

What if I want to order a sample that is out of stock?

If a sample is out of stock, you can still place an order but it will not be processed until the product is back in stock. We recommend checking back periodically to see if the product is available again. You can also reach out to our customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• princessmeshelle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
princessmeshelle
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies