• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying to Place a Sample Order: Any Issues?

In summary, to place a sample order with Pampered Chef, log in to your account and go to the "Shop" tab to select and add items to your cart. You can request specific products and there is no limit on the number of sample orders you can place, but there may be a cost for samples and you will be responsible for shipping and handling fees. Unfortunately, items from sample orders cannot be returned or exchanged, but you can reach out to your consultant for assistance with any issues.
sillylittlechef
okay....I am really trying to place a samples order and can't get on CC! I was hoping to place the order NOW so maybe I will get before my show next week....
Anyone else having this prob

I can't get the company website or my PWS to open... I get the error page on mine... can't even get it to go to the company one... it must all be down.
Did you call HO?

I can't get there either.

I can't get there either.

Same here. Can't get to the website. Pampered Partner Plus won't open.

1. How do I place a sample order?

To place a sample order, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Shop" tab. From there, you can browse and select the items you wish to sample and add them to your cart. Once you're ready to check out, follow the prompts to complete your order.

2. Can I request specific products for my sample order?

Yes, you can request specific products for your sample order. When browsing the items on our website, you can use the search bar or filters to find the specific products you are interested in sampling. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in selecting products for your sample order.

3. How many sample orders can I place?

You can place as many sample orders as you'd like. However, keep in mind that there may be a limit on the number of samples available for each product and that the cost of samples may vary.

4. Is there a fee for sample orders?

Yes, there is a fee for sample orders. The cost of samples may vary, and you will be responsible for covering the cost of shipping and handling for your sample order.

5. Can I return or exchange items from my sample order?

No, items from sample orders cannot be returned or exchanged. However, if you have any issues with the items you received, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • BettieC