• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Website Issues: Can't Order Stoneware Storage Racks

In summary, there could be technical issues or stock availability problems causing trouble with ordering stoneware storage racks on your personal website. You can order from other consultant's websites, but prices and shipping fees may vary. If you're unable to add items to your cart, try clearing your browser's cache or using a different device. Unfortunately, discount codes cannot be applied to stoneware storage racks. If you need to cancel or change your order, please contact customer service as soon as possible.
dollfangs
Silver Member
Is anyone else having issues with the personal website? I am trying to order from the outlet since they don't have everything up on CC yet and it won't let me :mad: I need about 4-5 stoneware storage racks but can't get the order done.

I've been able to get in, but it's REALLY slow. I had to try several times before it let me in. Keep trying and you'll get in!:)

I am pretty sure the racks have been gone for a while....

The racks are on the new updated outlet

Oh!!! I need some more then!!

I was having trouble the other day. I called HO they told me to try and go through internet explorer instead of my server. And it worked.

irishpamperedchef said:
I was having trouble the other day. I called HO they told me to try and go through internet explorer instead of my server. And it worked.

Thats how I have been trying & I get half way in & then I lose my patience!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

1. Why am I having trouble ordering stoneware storage racks on my personal website?

There could be a few reasons for this issue. It's possible that there may be a technical issue with your personal website, such as a broken link or a glitch in the ordering system. It's also possible that the stoneware storage racks you are trying to order are currently out of stock or discontinued. If you continue to experience issues, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Can I order stoneware storage racks from another consultant's personal website?

Yes, you can order stoneware storage racks from any consultant's personal website. Simply enter the consultant's name or website link during the checkout process to ensure they receive credit for the sale. Keep in mind that prices and shipping fees may vary between consultants.

3. I'm not able to add stoneware storage racks to my cart on my personal website. What should I do?

If you are having trouble adding stoneware storage racks to your cart, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and refreshing the page. If the issue persists, please try using a different web browser or device. If you continue to have trouble, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I use a discount code on stoneware storage racks when ordering from my personal website?

Unfortunately, discount codes cannot be applied to stoneware storage racks. This is because these items are already heavily discounted and we are unable to offer further discounts on them. However, you can still earn rewards points on your purchase when ordering through your personal website.

5. I accidentally ordered the wrong stoneware storage rack on my personal website. How can I cancel or change my order?

If you need to cancel or change your stoneware storage rack order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will do their best to accommodate your request, but please keep in mind that orders are automatically processed and shipped quickly. If your order has already been processed, it may not be possible to make changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcallg
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcallg
  • cooking.with.ann
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • cooking.with.ann