• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Stoneware Racks - Get 'Em Before They're Gone!

In summary, a customer is offering two large wire racks for stoneware for free, except for shipping. They are not the wooden racks for storing multiple stones, but rather individual wire racks for one large stone. The customer is not specific about the sizes and is offering them to anyone who may need them. Several people have expressed interest and the customer has provided a picture of the racks.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Does anyone need any stoneware racks. A customer left me a vm saying she was going to throw hers away since she does not use them and if I knew of someone that could use them to let her know. My guess is the are free except for shipping. She was not specific about the sizes. If someone is interested I will check into it more.

Me Me Me!!!!

PM with the info PLEASE!

Me, too if Crystal doesn't take them all so she can organize her cookie dough casserole stoneware! j/k still not over it, crystalSeriously, I am interested if you have more than she needs

Get_Pampered said:
Me, too if Crystal doesn't take them all so she can organize her cookie dough casserole stoneware! j/k still not over it, crystal

Seriously, I am interested if you have more than she needs

You are killin' me!! I'm laughin' so hard I may wake the kids!

This is why I sit on the back porch to read CS.:rolleyes:

I just PM-ed you two. The racks are the wire racks, not the cute wooden one. Sorry. My customer had 2 large wire racks for the large stone. She says she never uses them and is tired of moving them around. I love using mine w/my stone and don't understand why she doesn't.... Anyway they are free except for shipping if anyone needs them.

Do you have a picture of what they look like? I would be interested in them.

I would love to have some too. Please let me know if you still have some.

As I mentioned earlier, the racks are the wire/metal racks and she has 2 for the large round stone. I told her I would take them and see if anyone needs one. I have attached a pic. Sorry to all of you that thought I was talking about the neat wooded rack to hold several stones.

Attachments

• large stoneware rack.jpg
    large stoneware rack.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 385
Oh that kind of rack. I did think that it was a rack to store your stones. Thanks for clearing it up though!

Related to Free Stoneware Racks - Get 'Em Before They're Gone!

What are the benefits of the Free Stoneware Racks promotion?

The Free Stoneware Racks promotion allows customers to receive a free stoneware rack with the purchase of any qualifying stoneware item. This is a great way to add a versatile and durable piece to your kitchen collection at no extra cost.

How do I know if a stoneware item qualifies for the Free Stoneware Racks promotion?

All stoneware items that are eligible for the promotion will have a special "Free Stoneware Racks" label on the product page. Simply look for this label when browsing our stoneware collection to find qualifying items.

How many Free Stoneware Racks can I receive?

Customers can receive one free stoneware rack for each qualifying stoneware item they purchase. This means if you purchase multiple qualifying stoneware items, you can receive multiple free stoneware racks.

When does the Free Stoneware Racks promotion end?

The promotion is available for a limited time only and while supplies last. We recommend taking advantage of this offer as soon as possible to ensure you don't miss out on this great deal.

Can I combine the Free Stoneware Racks promotion with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the Free Stoneware Racks promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. This includes our Host Rewards program and any other promotions or discounts currently available on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kenzie09
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Kenzie09
  • kcallg
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcallg
  • cooking.with.ann