• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Receive Commissions Without a Personal Website?

In summary, you can't order things from the outlet online because you don't have a website. You can order things for yourself on CC, but you won't get credit for them as sales. You can also order things for others on CC, but they won't get credit for them as sales.
kam
Staff member
I gave up my personal website last month. I am scaling back, etc.

But, now my mom would like to order a few items off the outlet and I would like to put the order in for her.

I can't order like a customer and have the commission come to me since I don't have a website?? Is this right?

TIA.

Right. You have to have a website to take outlet orders. Sorry!:(

No you can't :( That is one of the perks to the website from what I understand.

That's what I figured. Shoot. :(

Thanks!

She's welcome to order from my website! ;)

You can order things for yourself though on CC. I guess, in that respect, you could buy things for others, too. Just you won't get credit for them as sales.

babywings76 said:
You can order things for yourself though on CC. I guess, in that respect, you could buy things for others, too. Just you won't get credit for them as sales.

Yeah, that's what I WAS going to do...but I just got an individual order and that order plus the Outlet stuff plus maybe 1 more small order would keep me active this month. Oh well. Thanks!

Oh darn, that's too bad. :(

Kam -- some suggestions about keeping your PWS and how to make it more than pay for itself.- at EVERY show, ask EVERY guest at checkout time for their email address. Input it into your customer connection on your PWS
-then, every 2 weeks, send an email out thru your customer connection to everyone on your contacts list letting them know upcoming specials, what's in the outlet, etc - always make sure it has a compelling subject line so they won't delete it- give out biz cards with your PWS address every chance you get
- get biz cards from the people you meet when out & about and add them to your customer connection- on your emails, set up a signature line with your PWS...this way any time you send an email - out goes your link...makes it worth forwarding those cheesy jokesFollow those steps and in no time your PWS will more than pay for itself each month
Hope this helps :)

1. How do I use the "I Am Drawing a Blank on This" tool?

The "I Am Drawing a Blank on This" tool is a versatile kitchen gadget that can be used in a variety of ways. Some popular uses include grating cheese, zesting citrus fruits, and creating fine crumbs from crackers or bread. Simply hold the tool over a bowl or plate and use a gentle back and forth motion to achieve the desired result.

2. Is the "I Am Drawing a Blank on This" tool dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "I Am Drawing a Blank on This" tool is dishwasher safe. We recommend placing it on the top rack of your dishwasher for best results. However, you can also easily clean it by hand with warm soapy water.

3. Can the "I Am Drawing a Blank on This" tool be used for cutting vegetables?

No, the "I Am Drawing a Blank on This" tool is not designed for cutting vegetables. It is best used for grating, zesting, and crumbing ingredients. We recommend using a sharp knife or vegetable peeler for cutting vegetables.

4. Is the "I Am Drawing a Blank on This" tool safe for children to use?

While the "I Am Drawing a Blank on This" tool does have a protective cover for the sharp blades, we recommend adult supervision when children are using it. The blades are still sharp and caution should be taken to avoid any accidents.

5. Can the blades on the "I Am Drawing a Blank on This" tool be replaced?

Yes, the blades on the "I Am Drawing a Blank on This" tool are replaceable. If you find that your blades are becoming dull, you can purchase replacement blades from Pampered Chef or any authorized retailer. Simply follow the instructions included with the replacement blades to safely replace them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • beepampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • BethanyN