• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Else Having Cs Issues Tonight?

Thanks for your input. I'll try to remember that.Thanks, Ann- I'll have DH play with that today. It'll give him something to do, since he feels like he isn't a contributing member of society. I told him folding 4 baskets of laundry qualifies, but he didn't agree. :)I'm not having a problem this morning - everything is working fine now!Thanks, Ann- I'll have DH play with that today. It'll give him something to do, since he feels like he isn't a contributing member of society. I told him folding 4 baskets of laundry qualifies, but he didn't agree. :)
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
Is anyone else having issues with CS tonight? I can't load pages, or they take forever to load or time out- It won't let me post...I have to try at least 3 times just to get a post through to the thread I'm responding to.

And it keeps freezing on me. I've run a virus scan twice, rebooted several times, and still have the trouble.

Was CS hacked into and someone is causing havok for us?

Thanks...

I actually have one other question. When I log into CS on DH's computer it spell checks my posts! But my CS on my computer doesn't. Does anyone know why?

Thanks!

Kacey - I'm having the same problem.....but just with CS - every other site is just fine.

Oh - and possibly DH is using Mozilla FireFox, but you use Internet Explorer?

I know that you can do spell check with Firefox, but don't think you can with IE.

ChefBeckyD said:
Kacey - I'm having the same problem.....but just with Chef Success - every other site is just fine.

Oh - and possibly DH is using Mozilla FireFox, but you use Internet Explorer?

I know that you can do spell check with Firefox, but don't think you can with IE.

Becky, I think DH does have Mozilla come to think of it. Maybe I should get that again...

Thanks for getting back to me. I guess I'll go read and skip the computer tonight.

Thanks again for the good mac-n-cheese recipe. You can share more recipes with me !! :)

Sorry, Kacey, I'm not having any issues. Well, at least not with CS. LOL!

Kacey- if DH has a copy of Firefox 2, use that from his computer to load it on yours. Firefox 3 came out earlier this week, and it has been causing some problems. But the 2 download isn't on their site anymore (or at least not where it's easily found).

chefann said:
Kacey- if DH has a copy of Firefox 2, use that from his computer to load it on yours. Firefox 3 came out earlier this week, and it has been causing some problems. But the 2 download isn't on their site anymore (or at least not where it's easily found).

Thanks! I went up into my browser and typed in the chef success address and I'm not having any issues. Chef Success opens up when I open Explorer as my home page- so I thought I'd just try to type it in and see what happens and it's fine. When I open up explorer- CS won't even load!

Sure glad it's not my PC...other sites are just fine...CS is freezing or doing nothing for a long time.

I was having problems last night, too. Greg posted that he'll be upgrading the software for the site, and if he's been backing up data, that could cause slow-downs.

Kacey, I found this link on a blog I read. You can apparently get older versions of Firefox there: ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/

Thanks, Ann- I'll have DH play with that today. It'll give him something to do, since he feels like he isn't a contributing member of society. I told him folding 4 baskets of laundry qualifies, but he didn't agree. :)

I'm not having a problem this morning - everything is working fine now!

Kitchen Diva said:
Thanks, Ann- I'll have DH play with that today. It'll give him something to do, since he feels like he isn't a contributing member of society. I told him folding 4 baskets of laundry qualifies, but he didn't agree. :)

please assure DH that folding that much laundry most definetly counts as contributing to society!!! It also qualifies him for extra "stuff"...if you know what I mean! ;)

No, we don't know what you mean.Why don't you tell us about it?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
No, we don't know what you mean.

Why don't you tell us about it?
Or maybe you'd understand better if she posted pictures?

There are plenty of sites out there for that.

ChefBeckyD said:
Or maybe you'd understand better if she posted pictures?

If you do that, Greg is going to put the filters back on this site.

katie0128 said:
If you do that, Greg is going to put the filters back on this site.

LOL - I'd hate that - since I just discovered the joy of being able to type cockroach without any asteriks!

chefmeg said:
please assure DH that folding that much laundry most definetly counts as contributing to society!!! It also qualifies him for extra "stuff"...if you know what I mean! ;)

Yeah, I agree- but he threw his back out earlier this week and isn't qualified to take part in qualifying extra stuff. :)

What are common Cs issues that customers experience?

Some common Cs issues that customers may experience include difficulty logging in, error messages, slow loading times, and trouble accessing certain features or functions.

Why am I having Cs issues tonight specifically?

The reason for experiencing Cs issues tonight may vary. It could be due to a high volume of traffic on the website, technical difficulties, or maintenance being performed on the platform.

How can I resolve Cs issues on my own?

First, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't work, try using a different browser or device. You can also check for any website or platform updates that may be causing the issue. If all else fails, contact our customer service team for further assistance.

What should I do if I continue to experience Cs issues?

If you are consistently experiencing Cs issues, it's best to contact our customer service team for further assistance. They will be able to troubleshoot the issue and provide a solution.

Are there any known Cs issues that are being addressed?

At any given time, there may be known Cs issues that our technical team is working to resolve. You can check our website or social media pages for updates on any ongoing issues or maintenance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
Shawnna