• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experiencing CC Down/Slow? Anyone else having trouble accessing it?

In summary, there could be various reasons for the CC Down/Slow issue, such as slow internet connection, server maintenance, or technical difficulties. It is recommended to check internet connection and refresh the page, and if the issue persists, contact customer support for assistance. The duration of the issue is not specified, but the team works to resolve it as quickly as possible. Placing an order may be affected by the technical difficulties, and it is recommended to wait until the issue is resolved. Alternatively, orders can be placed by calling customer service. To stay updated on the status of the issue, follow the company's social media pages or check the website for announcements.
gilliandanielle
I am trying to get on to CC and it will half load, then stop. Anyone else having trouble? I want to check my IPT because my recuit qualified this weekend and I can't wait to see it!

Never mind- I just had to start this thread to get it to work again, LOL!!

No, but I have noticed that photos I have uploaded to use in the News section of my personal website no longer display. Photos supplied by TPC are fine, but my own no longer show up.

I had trouble with it last night. I was trying to redeem my gift certificates and it took forever to get on the site.

I cant get it either it was working fine earlier.

I was going to look up spyware and computer checkup programs thinking my comp was on the fritz

It's not working for me. All I get is a white screen.

It's not working for me either. When I tried about an hour ago, it just kept acting like it was loading. Now it takes me to a page that says the site is down. Hmmm.....

I just finally got it to load

It has been slow for me today. Thought it was just my computer til I checked here :) I've getting screens but it takes FOREVER to move from one area to another! :(

It wasn't working for me either; and I needed to get cc numbers from web orders to close a show! It's finally up though..

1. Why is my CC Down/Slow for anyone else?

There could be various reasons for this issue. It could be due to a slow internet connection, server maintenance, or technical difficulties on our end. We recommend checking your internet connection and refreshing the page. If the issue persists, please contact our customer support for further assistance.

2. How long will the CC Down/Slow issue last?

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. As soon as we are aware of any technical difficulties, our team works diligently to resolve them as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience while we work to fix the issue.

3. Can I still place an order while CC is Down/Slow for anyone else?

Unfortunately, if our website is experiencing technical difficulties, it may affect the ordering process. We recommend waiting until the issue is resolved to ensure a smooth and successful transaction. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

4. Is there an alternative way to place an order if CC is Down/Slow?

In case of any technical issues on our website, you can always place an order by calling our customer service team. They will be happy to assist you with placing your order and answer any questions you may have.

5. How can I stay updated on the status of the CC Down/Slow issue?

We understand the importance of being informed about any technical issues on our website. You can stay updated by following our social media pages or checking our website for any announcements or updates regarding the issue. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Flamingo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Flamingo
  • nene960
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • JTNT8704