• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble With CC Tonight? Seeking Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart Recipe

In summary, the website is not working for anyone and the support staff is not available during normal business hours.
pamperedbecky
Is anyone else having trouble getting onto the main PC website/CC?? I can't even get the PC one to pull up. I need a recipe!

Does anyone happen to have the Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart Recipe saved in a file somewhere? I don't want to type it all up. Thanks!!:)

It's not working for me eitherI might have that recipe - let me take a look!eta: Sorry! Don't have it. :(

Last edited:
I think their server is down. Its not opening for me, either.

Ok, at least i know I'm not the only one. Well, it's off to bed for me. Hope you all have a good night!

It's not working for me either

The time is off on here again

~

I can't get on either and I need to work on my website tonight. Oh well, guess it will wait until morning.

They had talked about not being able to do online agreements today as they change over for the new kit. Maybe it applies to the entire website. Hey wait a minute....I forgot I was on there a few hours ago checking my IPT and working on my website. Don't know what to tell you :confused:

Sounds like the old "Take the server down to do the upgrade" trick.

I found the recipe....just give me a sec

Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart
The Pampered Chef®
2006 Fall/Winter Season’s Best

1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 tablespoon butter
3/4 cup pecan halves
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 egg
2 tablespoons light corn syrup
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 package (15 ounces) refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on package
Additional pecan halves, vanilla ice cream and Chocolate Drizzle Designs (optional)

Preheat oven to 375°F. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine chocolate morsels and butter. Microwave on HIGH 20-40 seconds until melted and smooth, stirring after each 20-second interval. Finely chop pecans using Food Chopper. Add pecans, brown sugar, egg, corn syrup and vanilla to chocolate mixture; whisk using Stainless Whisk and set aside.

Unroll one pie crust onto lightly floured Large Round Stone and roll to a 13-inch circle using Baker’s Roller®. Unroll second pie crust and gently fold in half. Starting in center, cut folded crust crosswise into twelve 3/4-inch-wide strips using Crinkle Cutter; discard ends so all strips are crinkled.

Spoon pecan mixture over center of crust on baking stone using Small Mix ‘N Scraper®; spread to a 10-inch circle. Carefully twist six of the pie crust strips and place evenly over filling in horizontal rows. (Place longest strips across widest point.) Twist remaining strips and lay over filling in vertical rows, forming a lattice pattern. Firmly press ends of strips onto edge of crust. Fold edge of crust over ends of strips, pinching edges to seal. Place additional pecan halves between lattice strips, if desired.

Bake 28-30 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes. To serve, cut into wedges using Utility Knife and serve using Mini-Serving Spatula. Serve with ice cream and Chocolate Drizzle Designs, if desired. Yield: 12 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 300, Total Fat 17 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Carbohydrate 37 g, Protein 3 g, Sodium 150 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

Cook's Tip: Corn syrup is a sweet syrup extracted from corn that is available in light and dark varieties. For this recipe, choose light corn syrup for a mild flavor that allows the chocolate to shine through. Corn syrup contributes chewiness to this tart’s flavorful filling.

Chocolate Drizzle Designs
1. Place 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels into small microwave-safe bowl; microwave on HIGH 40-60 seconds or until melted, stirring after each 20-second interval. Place a small, resealable plastic food storage bag into Measure All® Cup.

2. Pour melted chocolate into bag; secure with Twixit! Clip. Cut a small tip off corner of bag to allow chocolate to flow through. Pipe chocolate into 12 crisscross designs on Parchment Paper; refrigerate 15 minutes or until set.

My guess is the site is down for maintenance. Remember, there are several changes taking place this week. They are probably implementing the changes and testing tonight.

I can't get in this morning, either...

me either. I guess it'll work after noon central time.:confused: :confused:

As a computer support person for a large company, all I could think last night was that it was obvious that they don't have 24 hour support. Since it is still down this morning, I can draw a few conclusions:

1. The server crashed and they are having to rebuild and reload which according to data could take days - they should have a redundant backup server but I don't know how they are configured.

2. The server crashed and they didn't find out until this morning and now are trying to get it fixed.

or

3. They are going to keep the website down until noon which IMO is extremely unprofessional. They could just turn off the link for the recruiting sign up. They could create a page that says something about updating this section please check back.

Anyway, I hope it is up soon or I am going to be questioning the abilities of their tech people and the people who set the network up. At work we have a backup server of EVERY server and it takes just minutes to be back up and running.

It's STILL down for me -- argh!!!

I just tried to get on and it is still down. I thought it was something with my computer. Glad to know it is not just me.

kcjodih said:
I found the recipe....just give me a sec
Got it!! Thank you, thank you! Now if only that website would get up and running!!

I was wondering the same thing....if it would be down until the new online agreements are in place.

The main website is down, too, so it looks like big-time server problems.

Not only is their website still down and the recruiting link on the PWS isn't working, but the main picture on the PWS and all of the product photos on the PWS aren't working, either...all of the pictures on the main server. :(

I PROMISE...it WAS NOT ME!!! I didn't TOUCH their computers! I have witnesses that I was home with a migraine. :D

tech support is saying it will be up in 2 hours. They should really invest in a failover server as this looks so unprofessional to customers and to consultants to be such a large company and not invest in business continuance by having another server.

Thanks for starting this thread! I got an email from a guest who broke her stone & I was trying to get on to do an adjustment. I couldn't get on & thought it was my computer. I knew this was the first place to check!!!

Nuthin' gets past this group! If there's anything wrong at HO, the Cheffers are all over it like white on SA.

Its 7:20 here in Oregon and my CC (well, all our CC) has been out, or not working properly since 6:30 last night...ugh! I hope this gets resolved soon. I have my first legit recruit today and I was hoping to show her "just how smooth our system runs compared to other DS companies"...not today, I guess...LOL

Show her how easy it is to order t-shirts.(Especially the ones with the handsome guy on the back.)

Well of COURSE that was the FIRST thing I did! How do you think I got her to sign? "Hey. want to be a PC consultant? Forget about all the hoopla about the kitchen tools, LOOK at the AWESOME shirts you can wear!!" :D

(and the handsome man on the back of one can be for your husband)

OMG!! It is 9:30 AM in St. Louis, and STILL no CC. I can't believe they have had it down this long. I can't get into my Personal Website to check directions to get to a hosts house. I will call her, but this is really bad. I thought for sure that it would be up by now.

I also needed to run some host and guest special copies.

VERY frustrating. I know everyone else is frustrated too. I just had to vent.

With the site down, I can't turn in shows through P.Partner. I keep trying to get a show turned in, and nothing. I hope they get this done SOON!!!

Any word?????

Thanks everyone!!

Tracy

thechefofnorthbend said:
Well of COURSE that was the FIRST thing I did! How do you think I got her to sign? "Hey. want to be a PC consultant? Forget about all the hoopla about the kitchen tools, LOOK at the AWESOME shirts you can wear!!" :D

(and the handsome man on the back of one can be for your husband)
I'm not that way - I don't have a husband. :eek:

pamperedtracy said:
OMG!! It is 9:30 AM in St. Louis, and STILL no CC. I can't believe they have had it down this long. I can't get into my Personal Website to check directions to get to a hosts house. I will call her, but this is really bad. I thought for sure that it would be up by now.

I also needed to run some host and guest special copies.

VERY frustrating. I know everyone else is frustrated too. I just had to vent.

With the site down, I can't turn in shows through P.Partner. I keep trying to get a show turned in, and nothing. I hope they get this done SOON!!!

Any word?????

Thanks everyone!!

Tracy
dollfangs called HO and they report that it should be back up around 11:00 CST.

Watch me turn blue while I hold my breath waiting for it to happen.

We will all turn BLUEwith you. :(

I just think this is VERY unprofessional! Thanks for the info Kitchen Guy.

I will check back in at 11:00. We'll see.

Tracy

Still nothin.:rolleyes:

PampMomof3 said:
Still nothin.:rolleyes:

I think they meant 11am their time. Central Time

12noon our time

Pssssst - that's why I said 11:00 CST. ;)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Pssssst - that's why I said 11:00 CST. ;)

Oh KG, I'm a little slow today.

(I'm gulping my coffee now!)

11:07 CENTRAL time and still nothing!!

Yeah, well, you don't believe what a computer support person tells you, do you?There is a corollary to Murphey's Law that says nothing is as easy as it looks and everything takes longer than you plan.

I am turning pretty BLUE!!!

Tracy

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
dollfangs called HO and they report that it should be back up around 11:00 CST.

Watch me turn blue while I hold my breath waiting for it to happen.

KG you said 11:00 CST

Did they tell what day???

~

If they are having to rebuild the server and restore from backup (if they have backups) it could take days. They should really really have a failover server that is an exact copy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• angmillar
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
angmillar
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih