• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart Tip

In summary, the Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart can be made with either pie crust or pizza crust, but the pie crust is lower in fat and calories.
gailz2
Gold Member
I have a tip from an accident. The first show I did as a consultant was 1.5 years ago, and I made the Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart. While practicing this at home first, instead of using pizza crust, I accidentally used pie crust. It turned out fabulous and I then made it that way at the party and everyone loved it. I made it again a few days later for an organization's dish-to-pass and some of the same people were there. They asked me to make it with the pizza crust so they could judge. Hands down, the pie crust was the favorite!

That particular recipe is supposed to be made with pie crust.

Geesh, my mistake. I thought originally it said pizza crust. Sorry guys, just tried to offer a tip.

I love that recipe...thanks for reminding me how great it is! :) Now to dig out that old SB! My director was the consultant I was using who made that recipe for me at a show I hosted years ago. I fell in love with it and just had to go get the ingredients and make it the next week. :)

I forgot about that recipe, too, so thanks for the reminder, gailz2!

You're welcome for the reminder. Using the crinkle cutter makes it look like I really know what I'm doing! Great sell combo for the stone, baker's roller, crinkle cutter, and the pizza cutter.

Instead of the crinkle cutter, we can also use the new Pastry Cutter.

When I first started, I made this at a show (I think it was like 2nd show). I was all finished, chit-chatting with the guests when I noticed the eggs still sitting on the table. Yup. I forgot to add them. However, it turned out even better and I've never put them in there since. (When I had it done with the eggs, it always spilled over. Without the eggs, it stayed where I put it. Very pretty.)

The once I made it at a show, I forgot to add the corn syrup. :rolleyes: It was still OK.gailz2 - I didn't mean to be rude. I just wanted to inform you that possibly you read the recipe wrong. Sorry if I offended.

chefann, not a problem. I probably did read it wrong, and do that occasionally at shows! Amazingly it all tastes great!

Hey, with the pizza crust it is probably lower in fat and calories - a great substitution I would never have thought of!

Oh man, now I realize what it was I used the pie crust vs pizza crust for. It wasn't the choc. pecan lattice tart, it was a vegetable antipasto pizza dish from a SB!! Big mistake saying it was the choc. pecan lattice tart. It just didn't sound right, but finally hit me a couple days later what it was!

mmm... that would be good with pie crust. It would be a little crisper.

What is a Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart Tip?

A Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart Tip is a baking tool specifically designed to create a beautiful lattice design on top of a chocolate pecan tart. It is made of high-quality, durable material and has a unique handle for easy maneuvering.

How do I use the Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart Tip?

To use the Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart Tip, simply roll out your dough and place it in your tart pan. Then, fill the tart with your desired filling and use the tip to create a lattice design on top. It is recommended to lightly flour the tip before each use for best results.

Can I use the Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart Tip for other recipes?

While the Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart Tip is specifically designed for chocolate pecan tarts, it can also be used for other tarts or pies that require a lattice design on top. It is a versatile tool that can enhance the presentation of many dessert recipes.

Is the Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart Tip dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart Tip is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash it with warm, soapy water for best results and to prolong its lifespan.

Can I purchase the Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart Tip in stores?

The Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart Tip is a Pampered Chef exclusive and can only be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the official Pampered Chef website. It is not sold in stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• angmillar
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
angmillar
  • erinpcmorgan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • heat123