• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Pumpkin Tart Recipe | Perfect for Last-Minute Hosting

In summary, the conversation was about a host needing help with making pumpkin tartlets. The recipe for Spiced Pumpkin Tartlets, including instructions and ingredients, was provided to the person in need of assistance.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Okay... my host for tonight just called and she wants very badly to toss together some little tart type things... she bought the little Phyllo tart shells and she says the filling is made with pumpin in a can and she wasn't sure what else but she loves them... PLEASE HELP! I can show the EAD if I can get the recipe so I don't mind... but I looked on Joyce's and didn't see anything... HELP! :)

Spiced Pumpkin Tartlets
Submitted by RINI
Ingredients:
1 package (15 ounces) refrigerated pie crusts (2 crusts)
1 can (15 ounces) solid pack pumpkin
2 cups thawed, frozen whipped topping
1 teaspoon Cinnamon Plus Spice Blend
1 package (3.4 ounces) cheesecake instant pudding and pie filling
Powdered sugar (optional)
1/4 cup pecans, chopped
1 small orange (optional)
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF. Allow pie crusts to stand at room temperature 15 minutes. Roll 1 crust into a 12-inch circle. Using a scalloped bread tube, cut out 12 pastry pieces (9 from outer edge and 3 from center of pastry circle); press 1 into each cup of a stoneware muffin pan. Prick bottom of pastry with pastry tool. Bake 14-18 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes. Remove tart shells from pan to cooling rack; cool completely. Repeat with remaining crust to make 24 tart shells.
2. Meanwhile, combine pumpkin, whipped topping and spice blend in a bowl; whisk until smooth. Add pudding mix; whisk until smooth and thickened. Refrigerate until ready to use.
3. Lightly sprinkle tart shells with powdered sugar, if desired. Attach open star tip to a decorator; fill with pumpkin mixture. Pipe into tart shells. Chop pecans; sprinkle over tartlets. Zest orange; sprinkle zest over tartlets, if desired.
Yield: 24 tartlets
Nutrients per serving: (1 tartlet): Calories 120, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 3 g, Cholesterol less than 5 mg, Carbohydrate 15 g, Protein 1 g, Sodium 120 mg, Fiber less than 1 g
Cook's Tip: Pumpkin pie spice can be substituted for the Cinnamon Plus Spice Blend, if desired.
Tart shells and filling can be prepared up to 1 day in advance. Store shells in resealable plastic food storage bag at room temperature. Store filling, covered, in the refrigerator; fill tart shells just before serving.

Hey there! I found a great recipe for pumpkin phyllo tarts that might be similar to what your host is looking for. Here's the link: [insert link to recipe]. It's super easy and delicious, so I hope it helps! Let me know how they turn out. :)

1. What are "Help... Pumpkin Thingys"?

"Help... Pumpkin Thingys" are a popular product from Pampered Chef that allows you to easily make delicious pumpkin-shaped treats at home. They are perfect for Halloween parties, fall gatherings, or just a fun afternoon activity with the family.

2. How do I use the "Help... Pumpkin Thingys"?

Using the "Help... Pumpkin Thingys" is simple and easy. First, mix your desired ingredients for the pumpkin treat. Then, place the mixture into the pumpkin-shaped cavities of the "Help... Pumpkin Thingys". Finally, bake in the oven according to your recipe and enjoy your homemade pumpkin treats!

3. Are the "Help... Pumpkin Thingys" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Help... Pumpkin Thingys" are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them to ensure they last longer.

4. Can I use the "Help... Pumpkin Thingys" to make savory dishes?

Yes, the "Help... Pumpkin Thingys" can be used to make both sweet and savory dishes. They are versatile and can be used for a variety of recipes such as pumpkin-shaped mini quiches or stuffed pumpkin bites.

5. Are there any recipes included with the "Help... Pumpkin Thingys"?

Yes, the "Help... Pumpkin Thingys" come with a recipe booklet that includes various pumpkin treat recipes to try. You can also find more recipes on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
munkee41182
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • gailz2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies